Special passion?

daddycat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love all cats, especially my own. But when it comes to appearance, I find the Van pattern very appealing. My first girl is a Van pattern American Shorthair and I just love the symmetry of her grey ears against the feathery white fur, the matching tail and the patches of grey in back of her hind legs. I do prefer shorthairs or I might have a Turkish Van.

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blondiecat

Manx
I have had two my whole life my first one was a solid white tom rumpy with blue eyes his name was Rajah. Now I have my solid black baby The Sammycat who is a rumpy also. I just love this breed of cats
If I ever decided to start a cattery I would breed the Manx.
Blondie, I had no idea The Sammycat was a rumpy!! I
him even more now!!

I, too, have a fascination with Manx - Phideaux, my soulmate kitty, was a Manx (stumpy) tabby w/white sox (her mom was a stumpy, too). And Stubbins, even though hers was traumatic amputation, we always considered a Manx.

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a special place in my heart for runty, or unappealing cats. The cats and kittens that won't find a home... runts, ones with non-harmful diseases, the ones that need help. I have such a soft spot.... both CJ and Billy were runts, Annie, as you know, has a condition, my RB puppy Thunder was going to be put to sleep the next day if we didn't adopt him, my sister's cat's (no longer with us) litter was found in a boat, sopping wet, and she couldn't find a home, and of course there's Bif, who came to us SO SKINNY and begging for food, and love. That's my soft spot.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I seem to be a black-cat-magnet! Well, and I've had two cow-kitties. Oh, and I've had two blue kitties. And two brown tabbies. And now I will have had two odd-eyed whites!

Oh never mind! I just love strays. And kitties that have like 2 days left at the shelter!