Speaking of guilty pleasures.... Flavor Of Love!

willie'slove

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh, that show ISA crazy. I didn't watch that last night, but my sister did. She's telling me right now about all the F curses.

I AM SO HAPPY!!! that NewYork got sent home!

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did anyone else laugh hysterically when he told NY her time was up? I was rolling!!!!!!!!!! She was so mad too
that was a long time coming................

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by chichismom

Did anyone else laugh hysterically when he told NY her time was up? I was rolling!!!!!!!!!! She was so mad too
that was a long time coming................
Yes! I told John I was getting a headahce from all the bleeps from her saying swear words!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought it was hilarious when he told her to get off his property!
and in the limo she was like "I hate him!... no, I love him" I was like "that woman doens't know WHAT she wants!"

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

I thought it was hilarious when he told her to get off his property!
and in the limo she was like "I hate him!... no, I love him" I was like "that woman doens't know WHAT she wants!"
that was the best TV moment for me in a while
did you see deeliscious? she was just standing there not doing or saying anything
I would have been like - you lost HAHAHAHA!!!!!! She was probably scared NY was going to flip totally out though

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by chichismom

that was the best TV moment for me in a while
did you see deeliscious? she was just standing there not doing or saying anything
I would have been like - you lost HAHAHAHA!!!!!! She was probably scared NY was going to flip totally out though
I would have pushed her in the pool!

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

We just watched the re-run of his season finale... NY is so hilarious!!!! I'm glad she didn't get chosen... AGAIN! Maybe she should take a hint! Did anyone notice how much skinnier she was this season compared to the first???

I can't wait to watch the reunion!!!!!!!!

We were cracking up during the preview... Chad was like "What is this?! The new Jerry Springer show?!"
I think it's gonna be!

Anyone know when it's on?? I was laughing too hard and forgot to listen for the schedule!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SarahBeez

We just watched the re-run of his season finale... NY is so hilarious!!!! I'm glad she didn't get chosen... AGAIN! Maybe she should take a hint! Did anyone notice how much skinnier she was this season compared to the first???

I can't wait to watch the reunion!!!!!!!!

We were cracking up during the preview... Chad was like "What is this?! The new Jerry Springer show?!"
I think it's gonna be!

Anyone know when it's on?? I was laughing too hard and forgot to listen for the schedule!
It'll be on the 29th, I imagine that it'll be pretty interesting!