Speaking Of Flat-Top Stoves..

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK - now I'm getting excited. Seriously. I'm in the market for a new stove in the very, very near future and I'm liking the sounds of this a lot. JCat, when I do get a new one, it's going to have all the bells and whistles, convection oven, etc. - the works. Hubby doesn't like eating out so I do a lot of cooking and he agrees that with the amount of cooking I do, I deserve (yes, deserve) to get a really good stove.

Thank you ladies for your endorsement. I ALWAYS clean my stove after cooking anything so it would stay clean and beautiful. Even the old stove I have now looks almost new because I never let it get messy.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

OK - now I'm getting excited. Seriously. I'm in the market for a new stove in the very, very near future and I'm liking the sounds of this a lot. JCat, when I do get a new one, it's going to have all the bells and whistles, convection oven, etc. - the works. Hubby doesn't like eating out so I do a lot of cooking and he agrees that with the amount of cooking I do, I deserve (yes, deserve) to get a really good stove.

Thank you ladies for your endorsement. I ALWAYS clean my stove after cooking anything so it would stay clean and beautiful. Even the old stove I have now looks almost new because I never let it get messy.
Linda, I love the one I have, and it wasn't much more expensive than an "ordinary" one. Our last one went up in a puff of smoke and flames on 9/11, while we were watching the horror of the WTC/Pentagon attacks, and I thought, okay, I'm going to splurge, because who knows how long we can all just enjoy things? It's fabulous.