Spawn Is Home!!!!!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Jin, I'm so glad Spawn came home to mommy. I got a little teary when I read this, so I guess it must be a chick thing. S/O just has to accept it as such. Sounds like you missed each other just about the same amount. Add an extra snuggle for her from me, Trent and Ophelia.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jin & spawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks for sharing my joy!

Spawn is doing well, just a bit skittish. She hasn't been very hungry, but judging by the litter box her insides are okay... no blood or anything like that in there, and she's definately 'going'.

I've given her extra snuggles from everyone, and extra snuggles from me, too!

sonia

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh, thank God ! I am so glad she's home. I was late in on this thread, but I think all of us here can relate to the feelings of your worst nighmare and total panic. Unfortunately you had to live the experience that all of us dread. I am just soooooo relieved that you and Spawn are together again. I am also over the moon that Spawn is healthy and no long term damage has been done. Keep up with the snuggles from everyone...Spawn ( and you ) deserve it !!!

Peace, Love, and Happiness, Always
Sonia
xxx

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Jin - that's BRILLIANT news!

It's like the siamese cat in Incredible Journey, coming back to those that love it.

I too had a little tear in my eye, because as with everyone else, you went through the horror that we all dread in our heart of hearts.

Sounds also as if young Spawn really missed you too.

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
HOOORAH!!! SPAWN'S HOME!!!!
Jin I'm SO glad she's home and safe!! you must be sooo relieved!!!! HOORAY!!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I almost cried when I read this, too, and I didn't even know Spawn had been missing! She must have been missing while I was in the hospital. I am sorry I missed it, but it sounds like you got alot of good prayers, and I am SO happy to hear she is home, all safe and sound! Give her a hug from me!!!