Spare some vibes?

violetxx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She is doing great!  Back to her normal self.  Because I had her isolated, it took a few days for Cricket to accept her back into the family.  Now everyone is getting along though. 

The other black cat is Hex.  He is Cicadas littermate.  I know, we shouldve named him a bug name too, but we werent planning on keeping him, Those black cats are hard to find homes for, for some reason.  I love them too though!  He is one of the sweetest, most openly friendly cats Ive ever met.

By the way, what are you doing with insects for the summer? Just curious.
That's great to hear!!  Hex is a sweet name. I know what you mean, I volunteer at a shelter and the all black ones are usually the last to go (so sad) I would take them all home with me if I could. 

Currently I work in a ecology lab studying gall makers (mostly moths and dipterins that feed on goldenrod plants), but I have my own bug collection that contains two preying mantis's, many beetles, craneflies, a cricket 
, a parasitic wasp, a diving bug, and a few other miscellaneous insects. I am super interested in botany and horticulture (I will be doing my masters this fall) and in cats, especially nutrition and behaviour (but this is more a hobby for me).

Kind regards to you and your kitties! 

-Holly