Source for a wall-mounted scratching board?

hesster

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
One of my cats prefers to scratch on vertical wood surfaces. She was an indoor/outdoor cat up until I moved into an apartment 6 years ago, and doesn't like sisal or cardboard. I bought her a board that sticks to the wall, but after 5+ years it's starting to wear through. Before I got the board, she would scratch on the door frames and deck support posts, so I'd like to replace it before she goes back to damaging the apartment. I like it because there are no expensive inserts and it's out of the way.

The thing is, I bought it online and I can't remember where I got it. It's very similar to this "unavailable" product on Amazon, but I can't find anything like it. Maybe the company went out of business.

Anyone know where I can get something like this? I don't have the ability or tools to make one.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
It might be worth taking the information, or even the worn board, along to a timber merchant in your area to see if they have anything which might have a similar texture which they could measure up and drill for you to wall fix in place of the old one?  I haven't seen anything similar in any or the pet stores here or on line.