Sour Milk?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Eloise613

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My "fall-back" protocol is to give pedialyte water plus probiotic support.
Thank you!! Any probiotic you recommend in particular?

They sent me a message that little boy is eating dry food so fingers crossed he recovers!!

Also woke up and the remaining 2 kittens decided to eat off of a plate. I am so excited!! I hope they keep it up! They went from showing zero interest to giving in and being hungry. I think their mom is starting to wean them (I’ve seen her try to kick them off her when they want to nurse a few times the past couple days) so hopefully they’re realizing they need to eat!

Thank you!! I don’t know what I’d do without this place

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:clap: Yay! Good news on the progress being made! I am pleased with BeneBac Plus but my vet likes Fortiflora as well. In the past, I have used the RiteAid brand of acidophilus plus offered full-fat, plain Greek yogurt (I am a solo rescuer on limited funds, extremely limited resources in a dogcentric community with lots of ferals). I aim for the best but sometimes the cheaper works better (case in point: my latest tiny rescue baby had a reaction to KMR and then Breeder's Edge but after using the karo/pedialyte regimen plus a couple of herbs ~vet didn't expect her to live through the night~ I switched back to the "kitten glop" recipe at www.kitten-rescue. com and she has been thriving!).
Please keep us updated on how they are all doing! Prayers and vibes for reports of good health for the kitty family and calming vibes for you :bouquet: :heartshape::cheerleader::vibes::vibes:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Eloise613

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
:clap: Yay! Good news on the progress being made! I am pleased with BeneBac Plus but my vet likes Fortiflora as well. In the past, I have used the RiteAid brand of acidophilus plus offered full-fat, plain Greek yogurt (I am a solo rescuer on limited funds, extremely limited resources in a dogcentric community with lots of ferals). I aim for the best but sometimes the cheaper works better (case in point: my latest tiny rescue baby had a reaction to KMR and then Breeder's Edge but after using the karo/pedialyte regimen plus a couple of herbs ~vet didn't expect her to live through the night~ I switched back to the "kitten glop" recipe at www.kitten-rescue. com and she has been thriving!).
Please keep us updated on how they are all doing! Prayers and vibes for reports of good health for the kitty family and calming vibes for you :bouquet: :heartshape::cheerleader::vibes::vibes:

Thank you so much!! Going to take a trip to the store to look for probiotics tonight! Thanks for the recommendations. Also thank you for what you do! Even with the shelter helping, Ive been paying out of pocket because they go through food fast (well mostly mama) so I can’t imagine doing what you do

The baby kitten gets to come homie tomorrow!!! Apparently he had something called fading kitten syndrome but they said we caught it early! Thank goodness. I can’t wait to see him. I’m nervous I hope he’s ok from here on out!