Soulistic Cat food

lady rowan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Anyone feed this wet food? Do you know how comparable it is to Wellness Grain free wet food (or the other grain free/less "junky" brands of wet?)

It is really cheap compared to wellness canned. I'd like to get variety in but save a few bucks here and there by not getting wellness ALL the time which is what I feed right now) Rowan is not picky at all in regards to food, but my cat loves these pouches and she slurps them up :p I just am the the picky one.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
it is a solid food ... I cant remember if it is a complete food ...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lady rowan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Since I also feed her a dry kibble, I am not AS worried about it being a complete diet, more as a healthy addition to her diet.

taryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Attitude and Nuts love the chicken and pumpkin variety which is shredded chicken with some pumpkin in it. As far as I remember it is a complete food and it says it is complete on Petco's website. There are the shredded variety and the gelee variety as well, no pate. It is a great food, I feed it to Attitude and Nuts on occasion, it's one of the foods in their regular canned rotation. It isn't junk at all.

They seem to like it more than Wellness and it contains more water.

Taryn

lady rowan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks for your reply with your experience.

I fed the chicken/pumkin tonight and yesterday a fish flavor. she seems to love fish flavors the best but as I said, is not picky and will eat anything I give her.

It is great that it is cheap too! 89 cents as opposed to 1.00 something for pouches of wellness.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lady Rowan

Thanks for your reply with your experience.

I fed the chicken/pumkin tonight and yesterday a fish flavor. she seems to love fish flavors the best but as I said, is not picky and will eat anything I give her.

It is great that it is cheap too! 89 cents as opposed to 1.00 something for pouches of wellness.
Very much more economical as If memory serves the 89 cents is a 5-6 oz vs 2-3

lady rowan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
awesome
I am terrible at even simple math so I love when people tell me things in simple terms :p

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There is a green label - Good Karma ? - Anyways it's shredded in gravy so mine go NUTS for it.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well Mine just put an order in to try... lol... Sure wish they did not help me read this site

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm. My guys didn't like it. Maybe I should try again. They will eat stuff in aspic.

kody's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is on sale right now at Petco--it comes out .74 cents a can or pouch until 10/23. The rescue kitty I just had returned after 5 years
loves pretty much all the gravy ones, but won't eat the ones in gelee.

lady rowan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
oohh if it is on sale I know what I am doing today while I have the cash to go get cat food!

kody's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
For informations's sake, in case anyone is interested, and didn't know--the Soulistic food is made by Weruva exclusively for PetCo.

lady rowan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So, it was still 89 cents when I went there not $0.74 at my petco, but they had a deal with a petco card that if you could get 12 smaller sized Soulistic cans for $9 and 12 pouches of Soulistic for $9! Awesome! and I got something else there too for like $7 something and in total I spent only $26 something! I love petco savings.

I decided to save some of mine and my BF's money I am going to feed mainly Wellness dry and Soulistic Wet and maybe every once in a while throw in a can/pouch of wellness or another brand here or there for variety.

Right now, since I only feed one can or pouch a day I am well stocked for at least a month and a half in wet food with all the extra food I have at home too

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lady Rowan

So, it was still 89 cents when I went there not $0.74 at my petco, but they had a deal with a petco card that if you could get 12 smaller sized cans for $9 and 12 pouches of Soulistic for $9! Awesome! and I got something else there too for like $7 something and in total I spent only $26 something! I love petco savings.

I decided to save some of mine and my BF's money I am going to feed mainly Wellness dry and Soulistic Wet and maybe every once in a while throw in a can/pouch of wellness or another brand here or there for variety.

Right now, since I only feed one can or pouch a day I am well stocked for at least a month and a half in wet food with all the extra food I have at home too
Good job !

kody's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sorry, I should have said that it comes out to .75 with the Petco card. You don't even have to buy 12, they will still take off the 14 cents a can or pouch even if you just get 1 or 2 cans.

lady rowan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ahh I see. I love pet food I get so giddy when I can shop for it and feed yummy looking foods to animals, I have to hold my self back from opening two pouches/cans at a time to see what they look like :p I am so weird

kody's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The new Petco ad shows a Soulistic deal of buy 6 cans or pouches and get 2 free--it makes the small cans cost come out just .67. This is good until November 20th.

daviidwilson

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kody's Mom

This is on sale right now at Petco--it comes out .74 cents a can or pouch until 10/23. The rescue kitty I just had returned after 5 years
loves pretty much all the gravy ones, but won't eat the ones in gelee.
oohh if it is on sale I know what I am doing today while I have the cash to go get cat food
!

silva_unt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kody's Mom

For informations's sake, in case anyone is interested, and didn't know--the Soulistic food is made by Weruva exclusively for PetCo.
Neko loves Weruva and I was about to go out today and buy that expensive stuff... Think I'm headed to petco instead for Soulistic and see if Neko approves! Thanks for the info