(sorry to ask)..wish me luck, or vibes.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
for a safe flight.

I also dream about plane crashes, even dreamed about a shutttle crash once. I was petrified on my first flight - I was probably around 28 and flying to DC to visit my boyfriend (who is now my husband) who was on a business trip. I made it through okay, and I've been on many flights since then. Frankly, the worst part of flying is going through security and waiting around in airports (IMO).

My personal opinion is I wouldn't take the meds because I would want my head clear just in case anything did happen.

Good luck, I'm sure everything will be fine and you'll have a great trip!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Airlines do offer booze, ya know.
Just grab the stewardess by the arm before take-off, and warn her of the hazards she might be facing, if the plane takes off prior to a few stiff belts..

You'll be just fine!

~KK~

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aaaaw sweetie you'll be fine
If you want it all put in perspective, you're more likely to have an accident in a car. Flying is in fact one of the safest modes of travel. If anything, you should be scared to drive! Have a great trip!! Good luck!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sending major vibes your way!!!!!!!!!!

Hubby refuses to fly now too. We haven't flown since 1999. If we're going - it's with the cats, and it's in the RV!

With the ativan, your daughter - and all these vibes, I bet you'll make it just fine!

Laurie

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, I hope the flight time goes by quickly for you! I love flying and always get a window seat when I can and I don't mind turbulence either, of course I'm also a roller coaster fanatic!
But I hope it's smooth for you. My grandma hates heights and flying as much as you seem to.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone!
I'm off to the airport in about 20 minutes!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG I must be worse than all of ya, I wont step foot on a plane...

GOOD LUCK!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! You should be on the plane right now, so have a safe flight! Enjoy the good drugs, I sure would!