Sorry to ask again, but may I have some Super-Duper Vibes, please?!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations Sarah Irving BA (Hons)

- (I presume it's a BA you've taken.).

So, do you feel any different? Can you believe that you have a degree? That's always a hard one for my students to get their heads around.

I hope you're going to celebrate this event appropriately

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by flisssweetpea

Congratulations Sarah Irving BA (Hons)

- (I presume it's a BA you've taken.).

So, do you feel any different? Can you believe that you have a degree? That's always a hard one for my students to get their heads around.

I hope you're going to celebrate this event appropriately
Thank you, Beth!

It's a really strange feeling, actually! When I saw my results, I was so happy, but at the same time a little lost!
After all the anticipation, it feels weird to know that I won't be going to uni anymore - and you're right, I don't belive that I now have a degree!

Oh and yes, it is a BA! BA(Hons) Interactive Arts!
It really does sound odd - I can't belive that it's all over now!

Look out everyone, I'm being let loose into the big wide world!

I will certainly be celebratin in an appropriate BA(Hons) stylee!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's an amazing achievement - well done! So, do you have any plans as to how you're going to hit the big wide world - or are you going to take a little time to work it out?

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by flisssweetpea

It's an amazing achievement - well done! So, do you have any plans as to how you're going to hit the big wide world - or are you going to take a little time to work it out?
I am hoping to continue exhibiting and have a couple of places to speak to! I will sell my work for some money and am in the process of starting my own business making and selling cat things - I have a lot of new condo designs, so that will be the basis!

I am so excited to get out there and get started, but I am giving myself a short break before I head straight in! It will also give me some time to plan everything!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

I am hoping to continue exhibiting and have a couple of places to speak to! I will sell my work for some money and am in the process of starting my own business making and selling cat things - I have a lot of new condo designs, so that will be the basis!

I am so excited to get out there and get started, but I am giving myself a short break before I head straight in! It will also give me some time to plan everything!
Brilliant!!! You may already know this, but your University will probably have an advice scheme for getting Graduates into Business for those who wish to start their own business. I know ours does and can provide grants, advice and expertise and sometimes office facilities too. It will be worth checking out after your break.

Enjoy your relaxation time first though

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beth, they do have services to help with starting businesses! I went to a couple of talks and conferences about it, last year! There is so much that they can help with and even after graduation, which is brilliant!

Yes, I will go and check it out again after my rest!

Alexa, thank you so much for popping in!
I am really pleased with my result!

Thank you, too, Chris!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so very much, everyone!

I still can't believe how well I did and that it's all over now!

I celebrated by having a couple of drinks in my local pub and cafe and cooked a posh meal!
There should be more celebrations coming up too, as my friends will be receiving their results soon too!

Thank you all again for the great vibes that you sent me!