sorry it took so long!

bcbc mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi all!
Haven't been here in awhile. Glad to be back! (note:a family member got to my info & sent wierd e-mails out-I've since changed my password so it won't happen again) THAT said- I was a member a few years back & absolutely LOVED this site! I have 2 kitties--Blue & Cooper, brother & sister, and when I figure out how to download (upload?) pictures I will. This site sure has changed! But for the better! There is so much more-I've never seen a site like this! I'm very happy to be a member! I chose the name "bcbc" because my kitties mom was named "baby cat" & then I named her kitten "Blue" and then she had ANOTHER litter(didn't know she could get preggers while still nursing) & I chose "Cooper". Her 1st solid food was cooper sharp cheese & she's been on people food ever since! (vet says its o.k.) Hope to make friends and help in any way I can, b/c I'm a knowlegable (somewhat-on behaviour anyway) kitty person since 1977. Hoping to make some friends in-common. I don't know anyone who loves cats x-cept me!
bcbc mom

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

Please feel as you home here, we can learn so much and deep about our kittys in this marvelous site, I just only please ask you read the rules and other stuffs that can help you to feel as you Real home!..
here you have the link my friend.
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82565

Please ask whatever you need to know, there are plenty of good members and of course our tireness Mod´s to help us here!....

See you on the forums!, Glad that you join us!

ricky_ponting

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome! Nice to see your furry family and hope you will share your more pet at this community.