Sorry guys for all the absence

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I´m so sorry for the hard times....

Hola y bienvenido de nuevo a TCS!..

(Translate: Hi and Welcome back to TCS!!!...
..)

See you around!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Tammy, I will say a few prayers for you, your family and especially your brother.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks again everyone!!!
I guess I should give you all a little background info on my Brother.Most of you must be thinking "how can she seem so calm when he is missing?" The Summer that Dad died, he left and wasn't seen/heard from in over 6 months.This is his way of life I guess is the best way to describe him.During that time, he lived on the streets in Detroit Michigan and was a professional drug dealer and delt with "women of the professional ADULT world".So, this really is nothing new for him to do. But what makes this time worse is, he was just served his divorce papers and then he made a few comments about ending his life and such.And since then, no one has seen or heard from him.So, we all are on standby once again and to be honest, this is getting VERY old for us.
I'm doing better today from all the deaths/close calls.But, it just hits home as I said that on Jan. 28 marks 2 years for Dad's death.
I will be back on more now as much as I can.

thanks again to ALL!!!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just let me know if you need anything Tammy. I'm on the other side of the country but I'm a good listener.