TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Look at her face it's like...`When you least expect it, woman...'

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can honestly say I do give my cats the dignity to not snap their pic while they are doing their business. You'd crap (no pun intended) if your poopin' pic showed up on the internet..... I'd be careful.... as you don't know what Petals has planned for you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

I can honestly say I do give my cats the dignity to not snap their pic while they are doing their business. You'd crap (no pun intended) if your poopin' pic showed up on the internet..... I'd be careful.... as you don't know what Petals has planned for you.
Petals says to Auntie Chris:
It's ok Auntie Chris........I wasn't really doing my business. I just go in behind Tiggy and make sure he covers his business up completely. The dummy goes in and doesn't always "flush". (cover it up)

misscharlotte

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Oh dear Lord, I hope no one else goes around taking pics of their kitties going potty!!
Yes, but haven't your cats made the most interesting faces when trying to do their business? Mine sometimes have that "I'm really concentrating here" look OR sometimes that "I know you can see me, but I'm gonna pretend I don't care" look.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

If Petals closed her eyes a bit more with a smile on her face, although she does look like she's smiling as well!!, you have an idea of what Rosie and Sophie look like when their on the box, only Rosie lifts her head up!!

leosmum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Nooo no poop thread.

No kitties peeing... thats their privet time... awwww mean meowmy! :O

*covers Leos eyes*

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Petals gets the same look on her face that Ivo does when she does her...business. I call it her "intelligent" face.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by okeefecl

Petals gets the same look on her face that Ivo does when she does her...business. I call it her "intelligent" face.
LOL, that's cute Christy!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my Sandra.....you actually put her in her litter box as your background??

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I'm tempted to take one of Jamie attending to business! He has no shame. When we go on our daily walk, he meows for me to watch him marking the perimeter of our property, and will jump in his freshly cleaned and filled litter box when I'm carrying it up from the cellar, and "Christen" it right in front of me (ever have a nearly 14 lb. cat jump into a heavy litter box you're carrying up a winding staircase?)! Maybe it's the tuxedo markings?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

I'm tempted to take one of Jamie attending to business! He has no shame. When we go on our daily walk, he meows for me to watch him marking the perimeter of our property, and will jump in his freshly cleaned and filled litter box when I'm carrying it up from the cellar, and "Christen" it right in front of me (ever have a nearly 14 lb. cat jump into a heavy litter box you're carrying up a winding staircase?)! Maybe it's the tuxedo markings?
Oh my gosh Tricia..........I"d drop it for sure!!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
My husband tells me I shouldn't wonder why I have wrist and back problems! Would you believe this cat is still running up and down the stairs tonight? It's been going on for hours.