Sophie Tabby Kitten

phil morland

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is my very beautiful tabby kitten Sophie, 7 months old, who has just spied a pidgeon through the window. Gotta learn some more about taking cat pictures, there is a very good article in here by Anne on the subject. Great fun. I hope you like Sophie!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phil morland

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow, thank you all for your kind comments. I like taking photos of Sophie and if you all don't mind I'll post some more over the weeks. It is getting harder to use my computer though, the chair you see in the picture is my computer chair and Sophie has more or less claimed ownership! When I'm on here typing posts she actually pushes my bottom with her paws while being very vocal, trying to get me to move. Maybe I'll make my posts standing up. Thanks again everyone.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mind? Mind more pictures of that gorgeous baby girl?

As to the chair - sounds like you need to go buy yourself an early Christmas present. Not much you can do now that it's HER chair!

And it's a beautiful photograph too, so experiment away!

lovewhiskers

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Absolutely stunning!!! We have two pictures in our house that say "In a cat's eyes all things belong to the cat" and "If you want the best seat in the house, HOLD the cat". I find them both to be very true

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh! What a beautiful tabby baby! I can see I'm really going to love seeing more of Sophie's photos! Have you perhaps got any other photos? I'd love to see some more!

Thanks for sharing!
Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.

taryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You mean you posses items that don't belong to Sophie. Man, she spoils you. Everything belongs to the cat, they simply allow you to use them, sometimes.

She is so pretty, I love the pattern of her coat.

Taryn

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, she is really pretty! Unique colors/markings!

I hear ya on the computer chair. I usually only get to sit on the very edge of it due to a certain Miss G-cat taking up the rest of it..