Sophie...found her this morning as a stray.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was so hard to let her go. I've been looking at Emily's pics and feeling all warm and fuzzy.
The shelter I brought her to thought she was about 6-7 weeks. I thought 5 or 6. She was skinny and had ear mites. Tested neg for Leuk. They said by today she would be up for adoption. I am gonna go see if see is out on the adoption floor tonite. it wasn't just her markings that made her attractive, she was inquisitive and playful, cuddly and loving. She sucked on my ear lobe and let everyone hold her and cuddle her. Never wanted to be let down. She played like a champ with the mouse I got her. She used the litter box like a pro. She was just a wonderful cat all around. She will make someone VERY happy.

I figure that if people hadn't let my cats be adopted and kept them I wouldn't have my Fiona or ReeRee or Rocko. Especially ReeRee and Fiona who were in foster care before they went to the shelter. I am grateful their foster parents were so good to them and than let them go to find forever homes. Someday i hope to foster as well.
It is such an important part of the process of rescueing animals.

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fifi1puss

It was so hard to let her go. I've been looking at Emily's pics and feeling all warm and fuzzy.
The shelter I brought her to thought she was about 6-7 weeks. I thought 5 or 6. She was skinny and had ear mites. Tested neg for Leuk. They said by today she would be up for adoption. I am gonna go see if see is out on the adoption floor tonite. it wasn't just her markings that made her attractive, she was inquisitive and playful, cuddly and loving. She sucked on my ear lobe and let everyone hold her and cuddle her. Never wanted to be let down. She played like a champ with the mouse I got her. She used the litter box like a pro. She was just a wonderful cat all around. She will make someone VERY happy.

I figure that if people hadn't let my cats be adopted and kept them I wouldn't have my Fiona or ReeRee or Rocko. Especially ReeRee and Fiona who were in foster care before they went to the shelter. I am grateful their foster parents were so good to them and than let them go to find forever homes. Someday i hope to foster as well.
It is such an important part of the process of rescueing animals.
You are doing a wonderful job with Sophie. Thank you for taking good care of her and doing what's best for her. You have it exactly right--the most important thing is to find a good home for Sophie. If it's not with you, well, then there will be another family who will love her mightily.