Soooooooo... what is everyone up to this holiday weekend?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you all have had a great xmas!
Tomorrow i will be cooking chicken!! i hope it turns out good and it might be just like a xmas dinner.
My mother told me i didnt have to go into the hospital tomorrow.
Then for the rest of the week and weekend i am packing and cleaning.
Right now my room has only paper :claps: Because Teufel has knocked over and ripped up lots of paper and even the sugar bowl so there is a lot of cleaning to do here!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well my weekends almost over -

Saturday was of course christmas day and I got up at 6:30 AM and done all my chores and then got dressed for the day and then Mum & I at 8:30 AM went to her boyfriends for a lovely breakfast of Bacon, Eggs, Sausages, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Hashbrowns, Toast & Fruit Juice. Also we exchanged presents.

Then at 11:30 AM I went to my Aunty & Uncles for lunch - with my Dad & Nana & Cousins.

Then at 4:00 PM my Mums ex boyfriend who I am very close to picked me up and I went and had christmas with his family. I stayed the night there and came home at 8:30 this morning.

Mum & I cleaned the house until 12:30 this afternoon and then we went and checked out some Boxing Day Sales. Now I'm relaxing a bit before I go to Nanas and have leftovers with her.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!