Sooner then I thought!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin

Well, it's official! We're moving!

It's the house we went and looked at that needed work.

After telling the guy we were'nt going to pay the deposits and such and pay for the materials to fix the place up he came back with an off we couldn't refuse.

He asked us what we could come up with up front and after me playing hardball with him for a couple mins and telling him nothing right now if we have to put ANY work into it.
He then said "How about you take it AS IS and you can move in NOW and not have to pay rent til Sept 1st!"

Just yesterday the whole inside was painted and the majority of the work was done.
The only thing we have to do is replace a window pane (which he already bought) put linoleium (sp?) in the bathroom, and replace a couple fence slats.

So at 8pm last night, we signed the lease
Fantastic!!! make sure all that gets put into the lease, including the no pet deposit thing...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

Fantastic!!! make sure all that gets put into the lease, including the no pet deposit thing...
It's there I made him put everything in the lease!
I'm not taking anymore chances like I did with this place

Originally Posted by KristyKitty

Congratz!

I hope you and your kitties and doggy like it
Oh I know they all will love it. It's ALOT bigger then this place. We are in a 720sq ft house now (I was originally told it was bigger
) and we're moving into a 1200 sq ft house. So they'll have tons of room to run and get lost in

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
woohooo congrats
i'm so jealous

I hope everything turns out well for your family