Soo sad, Princess tested positive for Feline Leukemia:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh I am so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That it all happened so fast makes it that much harder on you - but her suffering didn't last long. That is small consolation now - as her suffering ends, yours begins.

Princess is whole and happy where she is now.
I'm sure she's sending you all her love for her wonderful life with you.

bastetservant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm really so very sorry that you lost your precious Princess to that horrible, cruel disease.

At least she went quickly and didn't suffer long. But, I know that's little consolation to you with the pain of her loss.

I, too, will pray that your other cats stay healthy.

Robin

lonelykitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i am so sorry for you and your babies. I will hope for good news for your kitties. So sorry to hear about Princess. she was lucky to have such a kind and caring owner who put her needs first.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree with all of you, at least Princess didn't suffer for long. In fact she looked perfectly happy and normal, it was just like a week ago that i started noticing that she was sleeping too much and that she was loosing weight. It is still no consolation because I love her so juch and I miss her sweet face.

AT least I know she is ok now.

Thank you all so much, now comes the stressing process of getting my other babies tested.

HUGS to all

Tamar

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss. I will now close this thread. When you feel up to it, please post in the Crossing the Bridge forum and share your Princess with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.