Soo insanely yummy!

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yum!!! i just had Pizza Hut for dinner tonight! a P'zone with sasuage, mozz and pepperoni,,,omg to yummy!!

pookieboy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I haven't had a "good" pizza in years. Those frozen grocery pizzas are just awful IMO. Those cheap pizza chains like Papa Johns, Little Ceasar are crappy too. We used to have Chicago's "Giordono's" [deep dish] but it just didn't go over big with the people here in N/W Indiana so they've since closed up. Maybe I'll try Pizza Hut on the off chance I just might like it. Note: I only like vegetarian pizza [no sausage or peperoni for me!], I like double cheese, extra sauce, mushrooms, onions, peppers, a little black olives, and even (gasp) anchovies (for a bit of a salt "kick")
!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
while we're on the pizza topic- i have an AMAZING BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe my sister gave me last week. It's soooooooooooooo deliscous!
Even the crust is made from scratch. It's also really easy to make and low fat if anyone wants it!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would love the recipe - my hubby would love that - I am not too crazy about BBQ but Jake is.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

I would love the recipe - my hubby would love that - I am not too crazy about BBQ but Jake is.
it doesn't have to be bbq sauce -if you have another sauce you like better- your could marinate your chicken in that instead and use that as your sauce!
let me find the recipe real quick and i'll post it!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks - because of this thread I had to order Pizza last night (Pizzaville). OMG - it was awesome, but boy did it hurt the gall stone - but worth it. Plus my boys loved it!