sometimes you shouldn't look

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a great deal! I really hope DH goes along with it... I could get used to seeing his picture around here.

save_adopt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hes a sweetie! The only thing i know about greyhounds is that its really dangerous to have them in open feilds, that arent fenced in. They are bread for running and if thats what they can do... they will do it. Also, they need VERY flat land for running...once they get going they can easily trip on things... and the vet bills for that....yikes.

But otherwise, im a huge dog person too... just make sure you study and research they bread like crazy. If you want it beacuse its a small dog, reconsider... they need TOOOONNNSSS of excersize. But if this has all crossed your mind than forgive me for sticking my foot in my mouth.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's so stinking cute!! And a great price too!! Ya can't really go wrong!

My advice is dont ask, just do it, they'll get use to it sooner or later! (normally later in my case) if my DH tells me one thing I normally do the opposite just because thats the way I am... and Im use to getting what I want!
I dont think I could resist a face like that!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mom2raven

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
update,
well I decided not to take him. Ig's are supposedly really fragile and I have 3 young kids.

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mom2raven

update,
well I decided not to take him. Ig's are supposedly really fragile and I have 3 young kids.
They are somewhat fragile. Especially their legs, which are prone to breaks. They are a lovely breed, my sister has five of them but they do come with drawbacks. They are a breed you really have to make sure they are right for your family. You will get one someday. My sisters are delightful.