Sometimes I cant stand people

mia mouse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is awful and unfortunately once she removed the cat from the Ex's house it became a he said she said situation. At the point she saw the cat she should have made an excuse to go to the bathroom or her car and called the Animal officer in that area. 911 would have connected her to them. It is a very hard decission to make when you have to leave the cat as it is. It is our strongest desire to get them to proper help as fast as possible. Unfortunately doing so does not sound like it will help save the cat and the abuser will now get away with it. If the cat was part of a divorce settlement ownership should have been transfered to the ex. No matter the owner of record animal officers charge the person in whose charge the abused animal is in.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! That poor kitty. I hope the woman goes back to the ex and breaks his leg, binds it with duct tape and takes his car keys so he can't go anywhere without walking.

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
poor little Garfield. R.I.P

Some people are just like that.The other day on the news a horse had to be put to sleep as yobs slashed it with a huge knife and left it to die
and also a horse had been neglected by it's owners, so they just left it in a field. One day it fell into a ditch and broke it's leg and couldn't get out. It died there, in that ditch, and it's body was found infested with maggots.

Sorry if you're eating right now, but I just wanted to post that and to show you how much I hate people who abuse animals too, it reeeeally annoys me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shorty14788

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The last foster I had came from a hoarder. He was a 1/2 pound beautiful little kitten. The woman thought he had worms. (I think she was a little mentally slow) They weren't worms, they were maggots. Half og the skin on his tail was missing. He had a hole next to his anus that was infested with them. There were probally about 100 maggots in total. He also was anemic from fleas, had coccidia, and a URI. She couldn't afford treatment so she surrendered him to us.

The following week she brought in 2 more kittens with URIs. They had maggots crawling on them, but had no wounds. That means that there was something dead or dying near where they were. She kept them outside in a dog crate. She surrendered them both to us as well. Unfortunatly, one of them didn't make it. She was so sick from the aneima, URI, and coccidia.

She did have animal services come out to her property. She refused to allow them in her house. They did manage to convice her to surrender 8 animals. 2 had to be put down because of the condition they were in.

This is just at the clinic I work at. Can you imagine how many animals are suffering like this? Thats why I can't stand people sometimes. The things they do to animals and other people disgusts me.... I just wish they could have the same torture inflicted on them, so maybe they would realize what they have done.