Something that bugs me! *Kinda Long*

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Carolina

OMG!!! OMG!!!! I have the chills on my whole body! This is incredible!
Ohhhhh!!!! I am so happy you reached out to her!!! OMG OMG!!!!
Ok, not only I have the chills, but now I am crying too!!! Oh, this is fantastic!!!
I'm crying too.

Tyler.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This just popped into my head and Im sure you all will chuckle right along with me.

Thank GOD TCS is not like the Jerry Springer of forums...We are more like Dr Phils....

to all of you. I seriously just dont even know what to think right now, where to start. Ive got a constant runoff of questions and things to say just running thru my head. This is so unreal..or surreal. Never not once did I ever imagine that leaning on you all for support and advice would turn into my dads family finding me thru a thread on here. It just never not once crossed my mind that me being scared off my rocker to put myself out there to complete strangers and need support would turn into this. Im really happy, Im just so shocked right now...stilll...that its like trying to wrap my head around winning the lottery...Ive got a lot of this running thru my head "3u42u5848erujdgT#%^&^U^RYHGHGFSGTYS" Yup that about covers it. LOL

jcarn

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Tyler,
I sent you an email from the private message page. It has my address and phone number. I have a high school year book I would like to send to you.
I am going to dig up some old photos and scan them for you also.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is one of the most heartwarming stories I have ever read. God bless this man for reaching out to you. I know you must be thrilled beyone words. Even though you can't know your dad since he has passed, you can learn more about him from his brother. It sounds like your uncle wants a relationsip with you. How very wonderful. I am so glad you didn't let this desire just fester in your heart and never attempt a contact. You are a brave woman. I pray that you will reap many blessings from this relationship with the uncle.

jcarn

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I thought some of you might be interested in a little update on our little family reunion. Tyler and I have emailing back and forth for the last day. We even spoke by phone for about half an hour. Her dad's wife has even reached out to her and has welcomed her into her life. This has been such a deep healing experience and we know for sure Tyler is part of this family. There are some many things that have fallen into place, answers that we all needed.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by blueyedgirl5946

This is one of the most heartwarming stories I have ever read. God bless this man for reaching out to you. I know you must be thrilled beyone words. Even though you can't know your dad since he has passed, you can learn more about him from his brother. It sounds like your uncle wants a relationsip with you. How very wonderful. I am so glad you didn't let this desire just fester in your heart and never attempt a contact. You are a brave woman. I pray that you will reap many blessings from this relationship with the uncle.
I could not have said it better.

<-- happy cry!

Tyler, and Tyler's real dad's family..... I'm just so glad you found each other!