Something is seriously wrong with my kitten

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is good news. I'm happy they are doing so well. Kudos to you for doing so much to help them. Thank you for the update as well. We always like to know how the fur babies are doing.

ginava

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My first foster litter was like that, I lost half the kits but the other 2 lived, one I kept and she is my little Gina, I nursed her thru some tought times but she is great now.

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry I haven't been back to this thread, I only just received one notification a few minutes ago that someone had posted, but I see there have been lots of updates!

Good news on the little ones. How are their stools? You can't really let them go to a new home unless all systems are working well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosdower

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks everyone for the congratulations!

Kumbulu, Their stools now appear to be very normal and fragrant
. Their appitite is very good as is their energy level. I'm really not sure who will end up taking them but I do know that I won't let them go with someone who will not give them the best of care. I really was crying yesterday morning at the thought of them leaving but they do need a new home. I still keep them in my bedroom at night while during the day they are out for several hours but I have to put our cat downstairs at this time. Our cat didn't mind being downstairs because the kitten's mother was with him and that was scary in of it itself because he really played rough with her but my sister took the mom cat today and Bootz is not going to be happy alone downstairs for any length of time knowing that there is activity upstairs, I won't let him by the kittens...not to sound over dramatic here...but I think that he would kill them. But anyway, sorry to go on and on here, it is just so wonderful to see them
being so healthy!

Thanks again for all of your responses!