Something bad happened last night

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What an awful thing to have happen! I hope you can help your neighbor to feel safe again! Hugs to all!

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG Tina! That's scary and terrible! Thank God you and your neighbor weren't hurt.

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG, Tina! I'm so thankful you and she were not hurt. You're very brave, you know. You also have a very level head and kept your cool in a VERY tense situation. You can come live with us any time!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! How scary for you all!! And that poor woman-I hope her and her husband are alright. I hope they lock that psycho up for GOOD~he sounds like he needs to be! WOW!! Im glad everyone is ok.

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How scary! My boss recently had the same thing happen to him, this crazy crackhead broke into his house while he and his wife were sleeping, and he had to wrestle the guy to the ground and drag him out into the alley--and the cops took FOREVER to get there!
Have you thought about having an alarm system installed? We have one and, if nothing else, it gives me peace of mind, living in a city like we do.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

OMG, Tina! I'm so thankful you and she were not hurt. You're very brave, you know. You also have a very level head and kept your cool in a VERY tense situation. You can come live with us any time!
Awww, thanks E. You are so kind.

LDG, my neighbor is doing better. A guy is coming tomorrow to fix her windows, as far as her husband he doesn't talk anymore, I'm not sure if he even knows what happened.

Thanks for asking about them

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05

How scary! My boss recently had the same thing happen to him, this crazy crackhead broke into his house while he and his wife were sleeping, and he had to wrestle the guy to the ground and drag him out into the alley--and the cops took FOREVER to get there!
Have you thought about having an alarm system installed? We have one and, if nothing else, it gives me peace of mind, living in a city like we do.
Wow, that's horrible..... I'm glad he fought the guy. After what happened I'm definitely thinking of getting an alarm system. My prayers are with your boss and his wife.