Something about what this cat is "saying"

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was looking through pictures and videos on the I Can Has a Cheezburger site, and came across this video:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2010/0...h-injured-paw/

Something about what that cat was saying, me thinks it was calling for help, made Nora go ballistic. She wasn't mad or angry, but seemed honestly concerned for cat in the video. I tried playing other videos with cats meowing, but she could care less. For this video, though, she actually got up and tried to look around for the cat that needed help. Eventually she must have been convinced it was outside b/c she sat at the window for ages staring out looking for the cat that needed her help. It was actually pretty sweet.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhhh... you can be sure it was calling for help - that is the exact, to the "T" meow Bugsy gives me when he is desperate in the crate on the way to the vet - pleeeease pleassseeee take me out of here, pleeeeeease! Poor kiddo - at least it is going to be good for her paw...

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If some giant took me and threw me in water well over my head when my leg already hurt, you can bet I'd be saying, "Help!"

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, yes, she is frightened!!!! Poor baby. She doesn't understand that this is helping her. I glad she is getting better.

cattoys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That's amazing for Nazzaning, glad the hydro therapy helped her to recondition her muscles and able to walk again. Hope this technique could help humans too..