Someone who is missing needs alot of hugs

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Im sorry to hear of the passing of her kitty.
I don't know her and was not involved in the thread that you are talking Im not sure if the thread I think that you are talking about is even the one but If it is I Don't think she should feel she has to leave for that. I dont think anyone was trying to hate and I hope she knows that and realizes that she can come back and I don't think anyone is judging her.
There are a lot of things that people say on this forum especially in the my opinion page that fires me up but I still have respect for them. It is just a different in believes and opinions. In Fact I don't even remember what things were said that upset me or who said them. People have different believes and opinions. I may not agree with what one person says or does but I am sure that there are things that I may say or do that someone else doesn't agree with. I don't think that means that we can't be friends. Please tell her to come back and not feel weird about it. I don't think she even needs to address whatever happened.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Carolina

I have no clue of what happened, but I am so sorry for the loss of Bella
same here, no clue

come back - we'll grieve along w/you

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope Cheryl comes back soon, it takes time though to adjust to it being different when you have lost a loved one.
x

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks To Everyone for your kind words. I feel so lost and empty without my Bella here with me. I just want her to come back. I want to pay a tribute to her soon-I just need a little more time. She was my life. Thanks to Ruthyb for her gentle coaxing, I'll be back soon. Love to ALL of you for grieving with meit really helps...cheryl

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm also one of those who hasn't got a clue what the 'incident' was. (Or maybe I do but I just didn't see it as one).

Lots of hugs and vibes. Losing a family member is very hard.

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry about the loss of Bella, she was a special cat. I remember reading some of your posts about her, you both really loved each other.

I am glad you came back, don't ever leave us again!

darlili

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know what the incident was, but I remember reading many beautiful posts about Bella - I was so saddened to hear about this. You have my deepest sympathies.