Someone make me go to bed

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well if that was me, i would have been running out the house to look.
sometimes you listen to people, and it makes me wonder.

my cousin still swears he saw bigfoot as kid, scared him to death. he is now, in his 50's been telling that story since he was 12 my aunts says.

There was nothing in what i saw that made me think it was from space. But it did not look or act like something i know of.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

my cousin still swears he saw bigfoot as kid, scared him to death. he is now, in his 50's been telling that story since he was 12 my aunts says.
Supposedly there's been bigfoot sightings in the mountainous areas of eastern Oklahoma, there was a show about it on national geographic channel or one of the other similar channels. Might have been one of the Is It Real episodes or Unexplained. I'd rather believe it was some of the rather eccentric hillbilly locals living out in the woods.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I gave in at 2am. I was watching Alias (3 shows in a row) & Ben finally decided to cuddle with me. I should have stayed on the couch cause DH was snooring so loud.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I gave in shortly after I made this post, but..........STILL layed in bed for quite some time(DH was at work, mid you
) I text a friend for a while then finally gave in.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

I gave in shortly after I made this post, but..........STILL layed in bed for quite some time(DH was at work, mid you
) I text a friend for a while then finally gave in.
see all the fun posts you missed how you were busy sleeping.
which reminds me that is what i am off to do ,,