Someone is scared of Scratch!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the Obey the cat shirt.. too cute.

And actually if she believed in faries she'd probably be way more openminded about black cats. I believe and practice green wicca and I often think my black cat would make a good familiar. He's certainly not bad luck. It's like believeing that a cat will try to steal your breath as you sleep.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

I love the Obey the cat shirt.. too cute.

And actually if she believed in faries she'd probably be way more openminded about black cats. I believe and practice green wicca and I often think my black cat would make a good familiar. He's certainly not bad luck. It's like believeing that a cat will try to steal your breath as you sleep.
The only time I thought that Scratch was trying to steal my breath is when he sat on my chest when I was sleeping. When I opened my eyes I was so excited that he was interacting with me that I squeaked.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How cute! Frankie used to sleep on me and she'd usually try to wake me up w/out being obnoxious. Instead of crying or clawing the bed (like a black kitty I know) she would jusy sit on my chest and stare at me as close as possible. Nothing like waking up to a cat 2" in front of your nose.