Someone Has Requested I Post These Here For Everyone To See.

dogperson2cats

Dog person but has cats for some reason
Adult Cat
Purraise
So because apparently people wanna see my babies, here they are!

Puss AKA 'FatCat'. He will be missed. (The guinea pig in the cage was named Teddy. I'll post her pic later.)

PussPuss2.jpg
Mocha.jpg

Mocha

Buddy2.jpg

This is Tubby, the stray we're getting fixed.

SyrinxNArtemis2.jpg

Syrinx (back) and Artemis. (Literally the best you'll get photo wise)

Teddy.jpg

My first GP, Teddy as promised. (She's buried in the yard. Adopt don't shop for small pets.)

Wellp. Thems mah babies! Enjoy!

Attachments

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Bless your heart for posting these photos, I was thinking about you today :)!

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yes, grogeous cats, and guineas!!! So much love and cuddles. I'm glad you've helped them all. Little Tubby looks happy to live up to his name with your help.

Your guineas are beautiful and have the look of being well loved too. That's all any of us can ask from the world, and all any can give.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dogperson2cats

Adult Cat
Purraise
yes, grogeous cats, and guineas!!! So much love and cuddles. I'm glad you've helped them all. Little Tubby looks happy to live up to his name with your help.

Your guineas are beautiful and have the look of being well loved too. That's all any of us can ask from the world, and all any can give.
It's an old photo of him; he's easily 50% larger now! He's still a stray but spoiled enough he's started being picky about which food he gets. This cat gets human food scraps AND cat food.

Teddy was spoiled beyond belief, for sure. And the other two are even more spoiled.

dogperson2cats

Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, unless you're training cobra hunting cats, spoiling them is sort of the point. :catlove:

Yeah but then they don't kill mice which is WHY we have them in the first place. (Well that and mom grew up surrounded by them so of course she has them now. And yes; they've all been rescues!)

dogperson2cats

Adult Cat
Purraise

Don't I know it? Funny this is, each cat is 'the last cat'. Then, a couple months to a year later, mom finds another one, sneaks it home and when dad goes to get it to get rid of it, he sees it, melts into a puddle and well...

WHO do you think Spoiled Mocha and Puss rotten and started Tubby on the human food?