Some things.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well you "sound" happy!!! Hopefully everything in your life will work out for the best for you and your daughter!!!
I agree stay strong (Sending strong vibes{{{{}}}})

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hope everything works out... and sounds like it's going to. Stay strong and remember we are here for you.

jean44

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Leah, I really don't know you but I wish you all the best. You've obviously had a hard time and have made a difficult decision- but it seems like the right decision. Stay strong, don't change your mind. In the long run this will be better for you and your daughter. Here's more {{{{stay strong}}}} vibes for you.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Leah,

I hope things work out for you it seems you are in a good place in your heart and mind right now. Be strong, and remember you and your daughter deserve to be treated very good and with respect.(and I'm not saying he mistreated her) Children learn what they live...you are doing the right thing for her also. We are here if you need us.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Leah,
I was on myspace sending you a comment and noticed your sad song and then to my surprise, figured out what was going on, and decided to check TCS since I hadn't been on in a while to see if you had posted about it. I'm glad to hear that you're happy but also sad for this chapter that is closing in your life. You know I am always here to talk if you need someone!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menagerie mama

Leah,
I was on myspace sending you a comment and noticed your sad song and then to my surprise, figured out what was going on, and decided to check TCS since I hadn't been on in a while to see if you had posted about it. I'm glad to hear that you're happy but also sad for this chapter that is closing in your life. You know I am always here to talk if you need someone!!!
Girl...You should know that I just plain old LIKE that song.

It's not because of anything, I just like that song. So I just didnt want you think I'm like super sad or anything.
To everyone else:
I am doing great. I feel amazing. It's just making him leave is hard for him, and it's affecting me.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lilleah

Girl...You should know that I just plain old LIKE that song.

It's not because of anything, I just like that song. So I just didnt want you think I'm like super sad or anything.
To everyone else:
I am doing great. I feel amazing. It's just making him leave is hard for him, and it's affecting me.
Oh good! I think the song is pretty but it makes me really mad!
I hope everything works out for you hon, you deserve to be happy!!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
GLad to hear that you are doing well (as well as can be expected) and hope that you stay strong with the seperation! It is best for you and your daughter! We're all thinking of you!