Some pics of all the kitties-very rare occurence!!

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 Wow been a very long time since  have posted pics of all my kitties so here goes................

My beautiful 3 legged girl Fudge,she is very shy so this is very rare to get a good piccy.

Smartie and Angel my new baby on my bed,smartie now tolerates Angel.Angel sleeps there every night and purrs down your ear lol.

Smartie having a snooze.

Some of Angel

I AM the Queen of the castle!!

Smartie again

Billy having a snooze on mollys bed.

Floss and Candy under my table

Fudge again

Floss

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Awww! Great photos, and those ones of Angel are brilliant. She looks so incredibly comfortable and relaxed on her pillow.

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great pictures!   Your Angel looks a lot like my Angel.    Angel's stripes are funny because they look like a target on her side!    When she was stray (before she adopted us) one of the neighbors who used to feed her named her "Target'.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great pictures!   Your Angel looks a lot like my Angel.    Angel's stripes are funny because they look like a target on her side!    When she was stray (before she adopted us) one of the neighbors who used to feed her named her "Target'.

Awww bless,I can't believe how much my angel has grown she didn't even cover half the pillow when we first got her and it wasn't that long a go. Had to put the pillow there as she insisted on sleeping on my head
 x

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, so sweet. Our Angel's look alike! Mine sleeps on the pillow next to me. I put his blanky there & he knows it's "night, night time." 

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, so sweet. Our Angel's look alike! Mine sleeps on the pillow next to me. I put his blanky there & he knows it's "night, night time." 

Wish my Angel knew when it was night night time
 I think because she is still a baby her body clock is still a bit upside down.x

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So funny, after just telling you that, he did this tonight on his own. We were playing ball & then he just jumped up on the bed & got in his spot like, "I'm done mom." (& only 8:45).  Of couse, he will sometimes decide he feels like playing again when I'm ready to go to sleep.

The second pict. is of him laying in the chair on his blanky.  (oops, not sure how picture repeated down there).

Last edited:

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So funny, after just telling you that, he did this tonight on his own. We were playing ball & then he just jumped up on the bed & got in his spot like, "I'm done mom." (& only 8:45).  Of couse, he will sometimes decide he feels like playing again when I'm ready to go to sleep.

The second pict. is of him laying in the chair on his blanky.  (oops, not sure how picture repeated down there).

OMG your angel is gorgeous,he does look similar to my Angel,very beautiful.x

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Thanks!" He's a sweet boy. I got lots of snuggle time last night. Woke up in the middle of the night & his little head was on my shoulder. 

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Ruthy, it's been too long! :heart3: Angel looks right proper on the pillow! :clap: :lol3:

And THERE'S my Fudge! :kiss:

They all look so happy (and cute) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rub: :D

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Ruthy, it's been too long!
Angel looks right proper on the pillow!

And THERE'S my Fudge!

They all look so happy (and cute) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad that I managed to get a good one of Fudge,I bought feliway for Candy originally but t seems to have helped Fudge a little with her anxiety.x