Some pics from today....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by akbeck98

When my flash is off my camera does this weird thing where it takes a long time to take the picture. I have to do some more research to find out how I can prevent that!

I can get into my settings and change some of that I just get confused on why I do each one! I will continue to play around with my settings!

thanks!
When you have the flash off and there's not enough natural light, the camera (if it's set on auto or program mode) will use a very slow shutter speed to try and compensate for too little light. That's why the shutter stays open (slow taking the picture) because it's trying to let in as much light as possible.

I don't know what kind of camera you have, but if you want to take a picture indoors without a flash, you can increase the ISO or use a tripod so that there won't be any camera shake while the camera is using a slow shutter speed.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
just checked out your web page - your photos are amazing, you certainly have a special gift and you are just brill at all subjects area. I love photography, but only use a digital, I do manage to get some good one, but yours are just...........well........professional.........I love them all, they are wicked ! .

PS I have a photo of my cat Dino I would like you to see (only cos he looks like Cooper) and I dont know how to make it the correct sizes etc, can I email it to you ?

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe that you are new to photography. You have a real eye, not only for the kitties, but for everything else too. Bravo Robin, you are really talented.

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

just checked out your web page - your photos are amazing, you certainly have a special gift and you are just brill at all subjects area. I love photography, but only use a digital, I do manage to get some good one, but yours are just...........well........professional.........I love them all, they are wicked ! .

PS I have a photo of my cat Dino I would like you to see (only cos he looks like Cooper) and I dont know how to make it the correct sizes etc, can I email it to you ?
Yes, you can email me at [email protected]

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I can't believe that you are new to photography. You have a real eye, not only for the kitties, but for everything else too. Bravo Robin, you are really talented.
Thanks
Well I've actually been doing photographer for about a year now. I started it when my boyfriend was being deployed to Iraq. He just got home a few days ago.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittyKook

Thanks
Well I've actually been doing photographer for about a year now. I started it when my boyfriend was being deployed to Iraq. He just got home a few days ago.
Ahhhhh... no wonder you haven't been posting a whole lot!
Tell him welcome home from me!