Some people are stupid!

vik61

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a messed up situation, and to think she put two kittens through this. Then she declawed both of them. Someone needs to speak to this woman; she needs to buy a clue.

"You might want to consider adopting an older cat next time as all kittens run around and play and jump on everything--there is just nothing you can do about that and spanking them doesn't do any good and is actually considered cruel."

Something along those lines. Give me her phone number; I'll give her a call.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You're right. She needs to get a clue! What's really frustrating is that after her "issues" with the first kitten, we told her that an older cat, already declawed, would be a better match for her. She obviously didn't listen. I just hope she doesn't somehow get ahold of another kitten and put them through this.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ahhh...but you forget! Old cats die! They aren't worth adopting because you don't get your money's worth like you would a kitten.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

You're right. She needs to get a clue! What's really frustrating is that after her "issues" with the first kitten, we told her that an older cat, already declawed, would be a better match for her. She obviously didn't listen. I just hope she doesn't somehow get ahold of another kitten and put them through this.
I hope so too - but I'm certain she will.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Ahhh...but you forget! Old cats die! They aren't worth adopting because you don't get your money's worth like you would a kitten.
It's such a shame that so many people actually believe that!