Some new pics

coco maui

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow Kanga has grown up to be a big boy! Great pics of all three of your cats and the two of you!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Ginger. Kanga is growing up way too fast

He's as big as the other cats and he's NOT EVEN A YEAR OLD YET!

I was going through some pictures and I got hit with nostalgia when I saw his baby pictures. My baby!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tamme, thanks for the bump! Kanga is growing up so quickly! I like the one where Roo looks to be saying "Please won't you let me rest for just a minute!"!
Tigger poses so pretty!
I've never noticed until now, Tigger's purple collar and heart ID are just like Sierra's! I believe I'm going to get her one of those personalized embroydered collars for her Birthday!

Stephanie

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tamme- Sorry I haven't seen this thread until now. What a beautiful bunch of photos. Your cats are gorgeous! Especially Kanga, oh what a big boy he is now! Thanks so much for sharing.

loubelia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Great pics of your cats, love them all, especially since I can see their personality right through those pic shots of yours

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just looked back at these latest pics, and saw something I didn't see last night -- you have a finger chewer! My old girl (RB) Shasta was like that -- never met another cat who did it -- until now.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, what great pics of your babies............just want to give them all a kiss!