Some new (and long overdue) pics of my crew

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In the order of their arrival to my household:

Miss Ginger, ever the reigning Queen of the household. Her favorite spot is way up high in the living room where she can see all comings and goings. She's almost 5 years old now, and starting to spend more of her days just sleeping when she isn't looking out a window. She still acts kittenish sometimes, though.

My MOST handsome, former feral Ferris. I can't believe he's coming up on his 4th year already.

He is still THE sweetest boy EVER, and I love him to pieces.

Here's the beautiful Miss Penny, having commandeered my sweatshirt-jacket to take a nap on.
She'll be 5 years old come September. My babies are growing up!

My most darling Alpha Maxwell.
I just can't get enough of his cute little chin - I love this funny and special character with all my heart - he's so full of life! He just celebrated his 3rd birthday on February 19th - I can't believe the time has gone by so fast!

He's camoflaged, LOL. (You can't see him!)

Despite his crazy Bengal sense of humor, Maxwell is actually a VERY serious boy:

Next is THE Baby Queen Bonnie. Just around a year and a half old, this porky little glutton is an alpha nightmare in the making, giving Max a run for his money!

Notice the mess: it is completely cat-generated on a very regular basis. See the basket of cat toys and cat scratcher to the right, cat wheel and scratcher in the background, toys all over the floor (which was nicely decorated with fur by Ferris and Bonnie.)

This area is THE Main Kitty Wrestling Arena, and the contenders are most often Bonnie and Max. I will have to try to get a video of them and see if I can post it somehow. They are HILARIOUS!
Bonnie throws her petite, 11-pound self at Max and wraps him in a headlock and bodyslams his 12 pounds down to the ground.
I swear, he lets her win, every time.
That's him walking out of the shot.

Notice, please, the sheer CATITUTE on Baby's face. Her posture, the cocky and superior way she casts her ear to the side - she knows who she is!

(Ah, it's all an act. She is a completely loving velcro kitty and despite the fact that she actually scolds and talks back when told "no" about something, and tries to dominate all the other cats (except Ginger - they are all scared of Ginger, for she is the one that yells and smacks HARD,) Baby Bonnie is just a tiny, little, once abandoned kitten that just wants nothing more than to be held and loved and have a great time living her life.

And of course, there is now Miss Sissycat, my front porch igloo dweller.
It went above 60 degrees out yesterday, and she took advantage of it by taking a nap in the sun. Maybe not the best shots (taken through the glass door,) but I think they show that she's happy!

I hope you enjoyed the updated pics!

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw they are all precious! I like all your comments.

Recognize the case of Friskies too!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
About dang time we got some pics, Betsy! Can't get enough of the handsome floofy-tailed Ferris and Baby Bonnie!

Ah, nothing like a nap on warm gravel, eh, Sissy Cat?

christinacat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You have some amazing cats - they all have catitude for pictures!

One question, the wheel in the picture of the cat playroom, do they use it? It looks very different and interesting. Did you make it yourself and how?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ChristinaCat

You have some amazing cats - they all have catitude for pictures!

One question, the wheel in the picture of the cat playroom, do they use it? It looks very different and interesting. Did you make it yourself and how?
Max and Penny use the wheel the most. Max likes to take long walks in it, and Penny likes to run in it and get it cranking.

Baby Bonnie, because she thinks she is a bengal, also gets into the wheel for short walks/runs, although not as much now that she is getting older, LOL. The other cats won't go near it.

I bought the wheel from a bengal breeder in MN. It is not the best design, very heavy and noisy and the diameter is about 6 inches too small for the cats to take long runs in it, but it was the best for what I could afford at the time and it keeps the bengals satisfied.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great photos. Ferris
I remember when he was just a baby.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohmigosh!
Your kitties are gorgeous! Love the commentary, too. I guess I have to take a number with Ferris.

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KatKisses

What happened to Max's ear? I know you didn't do anything, just curious.
It wasn't Betsy, it was that Ginger. Max got too close to her food bowl one day and it was on. Ginger removed part of his ear as a reminder that she is the queen bee. Max now respects the tortitude.

J/K of course. There is a good story behind Max's ear, Betsy will fill you in!

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

It wasn't Betsy, it was that Ginger. Max got too close to her food bowl one day and it was on. Ginger removed part of his ear as a reminder that she is the queen bee. Max now respects the tortitude.

J/K of course. There is a good story behind Max's ear, Betsy will fill you in!
LOL I totally fell for that, thinking "whoa, what a snappy cat."

I am going to guess that Max's momma cat was over zealous cleaning him (or chewing the umbilical cord) when he was born.

I forgot to tell you that Baby & Max really pull on my heartstrings GingersMom!

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Here's the beautiful Miss Penny, having commandeered my sweatshirt-jacket to take a nap on.
She'll be 5 years old come September. My babies are growing up!
thank you for sharing. she's a beautiful cat!