Some Neat Kitty Accessories! Have any of you tried these???

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi guys! :wavey: Through a couple of my favorite blogs and other sources recently, I've discovered some interesting looking kitty accessories! I'm just wondering if any of you have tried them! If you have tried these, what you think about them?! (I'm not sure if I can post the pictures, so I've just posted the links instead).

Litter box:
The first item I'm interested in is the Omega Paw Roll n' Clean Litter Box (in large). Right now, I have 1 litter box that my three kitties share. Despite daily cleanings, it's definitely seen better days! So, I would really like to get them a new littler box at some point. Based on the reviews that I've read, this box seems to solve the delima of clogging automated ones and constant scooping! The video reviews I've seen for it have been pretty positive. Have any of you tried this? What do you think?! (I've seen them at Target and several pet stores, but I'm also thinking I could find a good price online too!)
http://www.petco.com/product/2611/O...+clean-_-xxx&gclid=CK-Kn4Kmv64CFWKhtgod7C4MGQ

Pet Bed:
Crater Dot Contoured Pet Lounge (I believe they sell them on Amazon as well). These look so neat! Judging on the way that my cats like to lounge about, I thought they would make a neat potential cat bed. If I find one on sale online, I might consider getting them one someday! I was just curious if any of you have tried these and what your thoughts are? There are a few youtube review videos that I've seen on them and they seem pretty positive!
http://sleepypod.com/craterdot

Pet Bed Warmer (goes with the pet bed):
f I did wind up getting one of the Crater Dots for my kitties, the entire reason I would get it would be for the "warmer" option that you can add to it. They are all getting a bit up there in age, so I think they would appreciate having something nice to lay on and the warmth to keep them a bit toasty.
http://sleepypod.com/warmer

Pet Carrier:
This last item, I thought was the most neat! I'm not in the market for a kitty carrier anytime soon, but I thought it was just too neat not to share in case some of you need a new carrier or travel often!
http://sleepypod.com/air

Last edited:

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The crater dots are cute, I've been thinking about getting a couple for a while. I like the round sleepy pod carrier, also on my wish list

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pet Carrier: This last item, I thought was the most neat! I'm not in the market for a kitty carrier anytime soon, but I thought it was just too neat not to share in case some of you need a new carrier or travel often!
http://sleepypod.com/air

Wow! What a great carrier!  I'm bookmarking the link and I'm going to look into them more. 

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have the round Sleepypod, we won it in a contest a few years ago. Any time we use it (like at the vet) people always comment on how cool it is.

I've seen the Sleepypod Air at a pet store, they are really neat in person too!

I like the beds too.

Here are some pics of our Sleepypod with our Maine Coon Roxy:

princessesme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the links! There are quite a few people on the forums who use the Omega Paw Roll and Clean litter box and I have heard good reviews. I think people also posted reviews on YouTube and people liked it. Seems like a pretty nice litter box!

sevenwonders

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The only thing about the rolling litter boxes is that the lid will get very nasty - you'll have to clean it often - for your kitties' sake and for the smell.

bigcatny

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I like the Omega rolling litter box and have used it for years; makes the scooping much easier. 

For me there were two negatives 1) If you use clay style clumping litter, it can get a bit dusty when rolling it back and forth so I switched to a mixed crystals and clay which helped that problem. 

2) As mentioned above, the roof can get dirty especially with the clay type litter but again that got better when I changed litter types. 

Haven't had a need for the other items.

orientalslave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No need for fancy cat beds here - their bed is my bed, so to speak, and I am their warmer!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
<shameless plug>

We actually have the ability to add anything sold on Amazon, and other products as well, to our Reviews section. Quite a lot is there already, and members have been adding reviews over the past months.

You may want to check them out, and possibly add your own reviews too. Just click where it says "Reviews" at the top of the page.

</end shameless plug>