Some more pics of the cats and I !!!!

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yogi looks p.oed I think the color of the sweater clashes

Sam you are a cutie pie!!!!! Don't think about those people, they are just jealous with your hair being wavy. My husband's country, the people, always tried to make me straighten my hair like theirs, they hate the fact that their's can't curl up and get puffy and pretty!!!! Bah humbug I ain't a Bangladeshi, I'm a Texan!!!

sonia

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
JellyBelly is right, those folks that mock you are just jealous. You look cool to me !

As a born and bred UK-er, I just don't get the shaved cat thing...is it for showing, or fashion ???
No offence intended...just asking !

Peace, Love, and Happiness, Always
Sonia

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shaving the kitties is so they can cool down and give US a break from all the grooming they require. It reduces the risk of hair balls and the amount of shed hairs found around the house. It also lets them lick that itchy spot that was so covered with hair they couldn't quite reach it! LOL

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sam, I think you are adorable. If you lived out here in Hollywood, they'd probably want to put you in the movies.

nighteyes

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
More pictures please.
I love those cats with the lion cut, if I had a Persian I would have it clipped like that, it is soooo cute.

Sam you remind me of Oxsana Beilul(sp) the ice skater, when she was around your age.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone, to be quite honest sometimes my hair can be a pain but so many people compliment me for it so I love it!

Sonia we got Yogi shaved because he was badly matted, he is not an inside cat(his choice) and with the rain gets a bit matted but now he's a new man with the cut!!!!!!!

Wow, in the movies, That's really cool!

Don't worry you'll be getting more pics!LOL

Thanks again everyone!