Soleil has got me mad - she peed on a towel!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

x-ta-z

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

No but it can be a bit confusing to her until she gets to know where the litterboxes are properly.
She did go to the room in which her litterbox is and just used a different spot about 1-2 feet away from the litter box. Ever since yesterday's 'accident' she has been using the litterbox as always. I shifted it behind the door, so that she is hidden away from Singa's stares, should she need to go potty during her playtime ouside of the bathroom.

I really think it was just her being insecure peeing right next to the open bathroom door and Singa watching her every move.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I must admit, my Rosie even now and she's 4 years old doesn't like being watched. Sophie doesn't bother her but if i walk in and she's scratching to have a wee, she'll stop what she's doing, look at me and meow as if to say "go away!"
If i don't then she walks out of her litter tray until i've gone, so now i know not to look at her

kura

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Before Quicksliver was spayed she used to pee on our air bed

Which we used as a bed until we got our new one. When guests stayed over we got out the air bed for them to sleep in and they would say how cold it was when they slepted on it. I saw a few stains on it, but put it down to normal human sweat... But when I was sorting out some stuff I saw Quicksilver skulking into the guest room, so I followed her and saw her pee on the air bed :O soon as I shouted "Quicksilver Latore what do you think you are doing" Looked at me then she ran off and did the rest of her business in the litter tray.
She never pees anywhere but the litter tray now, but it was annoying. It was even worse for me because the thought that poped in to my head was, all those poor guess had been sleeping in cat pee:O