Soft travelling carriers - recommendations?

tammyp

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone!  We have two hard travel crates for airline travel (mandatory over here), one is small, one is medium - our cat grew!  We are getting a new kitten in a fortnight 
and as she, being female, is likely to be smaller than our male, I think we'll be covered for airline travel.  BUT when we go for car training trips and vet trips, it is going to be very unwieldy with those two carriers.  Kato is fine in the small carrier for short trips, so I'm thinking maybe one new carrier...a SOFT carrier...maybe with a shoulder strap...

Which is a long-winded way of asking, does anyone have any good recommendations?  Not super super expensive.  But we like quality, so will pay a bit for something stable, balanced, well ventilated and well made.  Also cat proof - Korats are very clever and persistent!

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Have you tried looking on Amazon? I find the reviews from buyers of products to be very helpful.  They have stopped me from buying inferior products several times.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tammyp

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yeah,I've been doing a lot of research.  Amazon has revised my 'almost convinced its the one' opinion a few times.  The next problem is just being able to purchase something over here on this side of the world...where the shipping isn't more expensive than the product!!  Have an enquiry in to the SturdiBag mob.