Soft cat carriers

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yep! He doesnt like his hard one at all now!! I can't wait to see how he is with the new one. I'll be sure to post pictures when it comes.

d'elle and beau

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Get the Sherpa bag. It is horrendously expensive, and I just about gagged when I bought mine several years ago. But it will last literally forever, it is sturdy, comfortable, has roll-up sides, is washable, and has a strong comfortable carrying strap. Best of all it looks, when sides are rolled down, like a regular sort of shoulder bag piece of luggage, and I have sneaked Beau into many a hotel and motel in that bag without anyone even giving me a second glance, because it looks classy and not like a pet carrier. I can carry him for a long time in that bag comfortably for both of us, and Beau is a Big Cat. It really is worth the investment. (take it from me.....I am a cheapskate. But sometimes it is worth spending the money for the best thing)

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well i got one off of ebay and it does have roll up sides like the sherpa. Believe me I looked at the Sherpa! lol Its a lot like the sherpa one I was looking at though so I guess we'll see when it gets here! It should be here tomorrow or Saturday! I don't have a job right now so Sherpa really wasn't an option unless I could find one cheap on Ebay.

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
WEll the carrier came today and its sooo nice! The box said the brand is four footed outfitters. Finnegan loves it and as soon as i opened it up was in it playing. lol I'll get pictures soon and post them in fur pics!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can't wait to see... maybe you could post a picture or two in this thread too? Glad to hear that Finnegan (I love your cats names!) likes it!

Ha ha... side note... for some reason I keep finding Baylee hanging out, sleeping in Max's hard carrier. She HATES her own... but she loves Max's! Weird!