Socializing a feral cat.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
  I figured out why Tiger has been so scared and stand offish this past week.  Someone suggested I use a Feliway electrict defuser to help in socializing him so I sent for one.  His wierd behavior started after I put it in his room.  So I took it out of his room a couple of days ago and his behavior is back to normal!! 
.   So...I don't think it works well with all cats.  He's playing again and letting me pet him again. The only problem I'm having is last night I slept in his room again and he demanded attention. He wanted to be petted. But he gets so ruff!! He'll grab my hand with claws out to hold it where he wants it and it really hurts!! You should see my hands!  Is there a way of teaching a cat not to use his claws like that?  I certainly don't want to do the wrong thing and make him afraid of my hands.  Could use some advice on this one!!!
. I'm also thinking it's time to put up some sort of see through door on his room so he can see and smell whats going on outside his room.  What do you think?  I'm either going to make one or try to jerry-rig a childs gate sideways to cover the whole door.  Any good suggestions?
Oh, so Feliway CAN have negative effects? OK, I stand corrected.

But dont throw out this diffuser. It can come handy for Baby Girl.  Or some other cat.   If it doesnt work for her either, we know it was some fault in this batch.

Btw, BG is in a crate.   OK - this method works too if you know how to work it.  Are they in the same room or two different rooms?

This with grabbing with claws out. My younger resident does so to me too, claws and teeths. But HE is very gentle.. So it was never a real problem for me.  Try with when he does it gentle, praise him. When it hurts - do mark it does hurts now, some appropriate hurting sounds. Even relatively strong.

Their siblings do so, so why not you?

The standard advice is not to play with hands with them,  not kittens and not adults, but my personal experience is, if the cat is friendly, he learns to be gentle and very careful with this playful biting and clawing.

Yes, if you can rig up child gateways so they cover the whole door - do it, its a good idea and works fine for many.  Half door as in standard childs gate MAY be enough, but there is of course big risk he will jump over. As it is nothing much for any healthy cat.

A net door is another advice.

About Baby Girl I return later, I hope others will fill in too.

Last edited:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
For the hand scratching and biting...... please just use your voice in a cat-like way. Tiger will understand this and has to learn to respect you as well. Use a low, quick hiss at first. If he persists, go to a growl/hiss.... Don't worry if he runs off - he must learn that you will not tolerate that. You must be very quick and at the exact same time he gets rough with your hands. You can also distract him and give him a play session (although not in the middle of the night when you want to sleep :lol3:) but during the day IF he gets rough with your hands - use a wand toy and play with him that way. In fact, a play session in the early evening will help him rest more peacefully at night. I always play with my cats in the evening for almost 30 minutes - then they get a meal - then we go to bed. It is a routine that works quite well and I get a good night's sleep - for the most part :rolleyes: :lol3:

The Feliway plug-in might have worried him. I did have a cat that I was fostering once that was so frightened of the plug-in and it made her very tense and nervous. I took it out and she was more relaxed. The plug-in gives off some heat as well as the fumes and it worries some cats. There is a spray you can use instead and it is cheaper. Although, I think Tiger is doing pretty well and might not need it. The spray is great to have on hand though. Just a few spritz here and there every twelve hours if you like. I am sure it was not the pheromones bothering him - it was the plug-in itself...

In my foster room I have a very different idea for the door. I will find my thread and post it here for you to see the pictures. I use plexi-glass and slide it back and forth. That way the cat's can see out and my cat's can see in at the other cats. Hang on I will go find it right now - that thread.

Ok - here it is..... (don't reply to this thread though - old thread - informational only :hugs: ) http://www.thecatsite.com/t/231655/plexi-glass-door-set-up-for-foster-room OH BUMMER - the pictures are not showing up - when we switched from the old site to the new site the photo's got deleted. Will have to try to get them up for you again. Sorry.....

Last edited:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
And Baby girl is coming along.  She's still really scared but at least I can pet her and she doesn't hiss and spit like Tiger did. I still have her in the big crate. I've got it in our family room so she can see and here us.  I hate keeping her in there though, but I don't have a room other than Tigers room and he's so big and fierce it scares me to put her in with him.  She's so tiny and scared.  I'm hoping she'll come around and Miesha will get to know and accept her.Then I'll just let her out in the whole house.  So far when Miesha sees her she hisses at her.  Poor Baby Kitty.  Any advice on this problem?   I REALLY NEED SOME GOOD ADVICE EVERYONE!!!!   PLEASE ALL PITCH IN WITH YOUR GOOD ADVICE FROM ALL OF YOUR YEARS OF EXPERIENCE!!!!!   IT WILL BE DEEPLY APPRECIATED!!!!!   Well it's getting late for this old lady so I better be heading for bed.  Hope to here from you soon.  I'll see if I can get some pictures of my little Baby Kitty and post them tomorrow.  Good night All!!!     

Your Friend......Cathy       
Cathy - do not worry about Miesha right now - the hissing is to be expected :nod:. Since Baby is in a crate, there is nothing to be concerned about right now. What I would do is take out a blanket or bed that Baby has been sleeping on and just put that bed or blanket near where Miesha likes to sleep. This way Miesha can start to get Baby's scent without actually sniffing Baby herself :lol2: You can also pet Miesha after you have just pet Baby - thus putting Baby's scent on Miesha. Let Miesha sniff your hand too, after you pet Baby. This way Miesha is smelling YOUR scent and Baby's scent mixed together. Actually, with Baby in that crate, in your family room, is ideal. Miesha has the control this way, as she can approach the crate on her own terms and sniff at Baby or hiss :lol3:. All will be well - do not worry. Baby will win over Miesha quickly, you will see. :hugs::hugs: :heart3: :rub:

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

mieshasmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone!  Just thought I'd update everyone.  I'm now in Tigers room, going to sleep in here again tonight.  I brought babys crate up here. I just hate having her crated up so I'm hoping Tiger will make friends with her faster than Miesha. I've heard females don't usually get along well with other females, they only tolerate each other. Is that true? They just had a spitting match! 
Gosh I have little patience sometimes.
  I just want everyone getting along and being happy together.
  Which way do you think is best....in the family room or Tigers room?  I can probably give her more attention in the family room but she has to put up with the loud television. I'm not sure which way will get her out of that crate faster.  Is  it a bad idea to let her out in the whole house right now with miesha? Seeing Miesha is not real happy having her around?  I really need some more advice!!

I took some pictures of the door I rigged up so they can see and smell each other. Tiger walked up to the door kind of happily to meet Miesha and she hissed and spit at him and slapped at him through one of the holes!  Poor Tiger hightailed it back to his hidey box.  It was the same with babygirl just a few minutes ago.  It's like Tiger wants to be friends but the girls are being very not nice!!

And this is a picture of Baby Kitty before I caught her. She's sitting on the picnic table where I fed them.  It's not a very good picture but it's hard to take pictures of her in that crate. Well, I'm going to go for now and hopefully get some advice from all my Cat friends soon. Heavens I sure need it!  Thanks everyone!    Your Friend....Cathy.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
SHE IS JUST ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful "torbie" (tortie/tabby) color :love: Just lovely and she looks tiny too...

I think if I were you, I would put Baby in with Tiger. At least in the crate for a day or so first - but I really think they will get along. Sometimes in these situations, the cat's just have to go together - the rescues - not the resident cat's :lol3:. That way Tiger and Baby will be together in the same room. You have to realize that it can take many, many weeks for the resident cat's to accept the newcomers. Some quicker than other's. It would be best for Miesha if you put Baby in with Tiger. That way the "newbies" will all be in one room and Miesha won't feel like her territory has been taken over by new cat's and new smells. She is stressing because her environment has too many new smells to deal with all at once. The baby gates look great - I will still try to get you those picture of my plexi-glass divider. The cat's can climb the gates - that is the only issue with those. Some people actually install a screen door as well. I just like the plexi-glass, personally. That way they can see each other but not interact nose to nose yet. Also keeps germs from spreading that way if a new foster is sick.

It is not always true about females not getting along with each other - but I have heard of some. Then there are other's who have only female cats and never have had any problems. Miesha just needs more time, and maybe a lot of time to fully accept these two new kitties. I will find the article on introductions and post it here for you. At this point, I would not try to do introductions at all. Let Baby and Tiger get to know each other first. The less stress, the better for everyone involved. Don't rush to have "a little happy cat family" because then it could backfire. Slower is much better in the long run for lifelong healthy cat relationships. :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Here is that article :D http://www.thecatsite.com/a/introducing-cats-to-cats

Last edited:

krz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I also think and hope that Baby and Tiger would do well together.  Ferals seem to enjoy each other's company.  I am thinking of doing something with mine also,  in the way of a screen.  The last kitten should be going to her new home this weekend,  although I am an absolute wreck about getting her into a carrier..  Lizzie,  the latest arrival,  is doing very well.  She comes out to eat and play and I find her on top of the bed now instead of hiding beneath it.  When I can pet her,  I would love to have a screen so they can see life outside of the bedroom.

I think it would be beneficial to them as they are very attached to me but tend to hide when someone else comes into the room.  I am committed to them all staying until I find the perfect home for them, but I am thinking of letting them begin to integrate into my home with my cats.  That may be easier for them to adjust should they get adopted out.

Keep updating, Cathy,  I am anxious to hear how Tiger and Baby are doing together!!

sadiecat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Cathy, you are a true Angel.

I have just read your entire thread as though it were a Best Seller novel.  You have completely inspired me.  Earlier in your thread, someone said to you that someday you will be the one on this forum giving the advice to a newbie - that's me!  Thank-you so much for your posts, you are teaching me so much (and certainly everyone's input!!) about socializing my own new feral.  I posted Sadie's story earlier this evening.

Tiger is a gorgeous kitty - you are doing SO well with him!!  And you are keeping Baby!!!!!  That is so wonderful.

Please know that these kitties, clearly, already love you.  You are their hero.

mieshasmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Friends......Well I put Tiger and baby together ! Tiger is obviously wanting to make friends. He walked right up to her and tryed torub his cheek against hers. She looked like she was going to respond the same way but then likea switch she hissed, spat and ran. 
.  But I think she will eventually come around because of her first response to him. She just doesn't trust anyone yet.  I'm so happy she's out of that crate!!! 
.  Did I tell you I can hold her and pet her now?  She obviously doesn't like being picked up at first but she eventually settles in on my lap or next to me and enjoys the petting.  I even had her purring once!!  And I think Tigers getting a little more gentle with his claws after i hissed at him a couple times!  He didn't like that all!  He still gets me good once in a while but he's still on the whole  a little more gentle. My new door way on their room is a pain to get into so I think I'm going to break down and make a simple screen door that I can attach to the hinges.   And Lauren....thank you for the web site on introducing kitties!  I'm going to book mark it and read it later today.  Right now we have someone here replacing our grungy old shower so I have to go.  Thanks again all my old and new Friends!!!      Your Frind.....Cathy  
!!!!!!! 

caliesmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I like the idea of a screen door. But instead of using normal screen, I would use chicken wire screen. It is stronger than window screen & may not need to be repaired as much. You are doing such an awesome job with Tiger & Baby! They love you so much  
And how does Miesha like them now?

francisbean

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
You are an inspiration! My kitty, Francis, is not feral but he does sometimes play too rought with his claws and teeth. When he latches on I blow on him(he hates it) and he let's go. I'm not sure if this would work for Tiger because he is feral but perhaps if you're hissing doesn't work you could give it a try. Be patient they will come around! They are lucky kitties!

mieshasmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The guy that came in to replace our shower ended up being a blessing in diguise!!  He made some really loud noise with hammer guns and electric saws and the bathroom is right across the hall from Tiger and Babies room. I kept going in throughout the day to reassure them. Tiger would come up to me and snuggle and let me full body pet him! He's never done that before. Before when I tryed to full body pet him, he'd slap at me. He was coming to me for reassurance!  I think he finally trusts me!!  What a fantastic feeling!  That diserves a banana dance!! 
!  And a Tiger dance!! 
!!  Poor Baby just hid in Tigers hidey box, which she has stolen from him.  It turns out Tiger is a scardey cat and baby is the tuffy.

Teresa, Miesha wants no part of either one of them yet. Tiger wants to be friends with both the girls, it's the girls that are being brats!  It will take time. And thank you for the suggestion of chicken wire, I would of never thought of that!!  And its cheaper than pet screen! I guess I'm going shopping tomorrow!

FrancisBean,  thanks! It's nice to meet you!  The hissing seems to have worked, I've only had to do it twice and he's finally a lot more gentle when he uses his claws. Thank goodness!  You should see my poor hands!  Well, gotta go, have to get up early for the shower fixer guy tomorrow!  Have a great  night everyone!!  And thanks again!

sadiecat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OHMGOSH!!!  That is so wonderful!!!!!  It is unbelievable, isn't it??!!  Ah, I am so happy for you guys.  Sounds like things are going fantastic.

Keep up the good work

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Isn't that just a wonderful side benefit of having a workman over at the house!!!!! :lol3: Kitties needing reassurance. My Wendall is just like that ... when he gets scared, storms, loud noises, or whatever, he comes for protection and snuggles. I am SO glad that the shower door dude has helped make Tiger trust you even more :woohoo: :dance: :rub: :heart3:

OH and great news about Baby and Tiger. I promise, in no time at all they will be BFF. Just let Meisha do her own thing - she has the whole rest of the house and when she is ready, she will start coming close to the safe room and just watching from a distance. That is when you will know she is starting to warm up to the idea and wants some entertainment from her side of things :D :happy3: :winkblue:

Last edited:

mieshasmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone!  Just an update.....Tigers doing pretty good! I pet him all the time and occasoinally he slaps me. I can pet him almost everywhere except his belly.  He's really protective of that.  So is Baby!!  She got me a good one on the cheek!  And that's not like her.  Thats the first time she has ever scratched me.  She won't come out of her box for me on her own so I scruff her and bring her out and lay down on the bed with her along side me and pet her. She eats it up!! She'll stay there for as long as I keep petting her, stretching and turning around to get in the best position for the perfect pet or scratch!  She loves it!  But today I was petting her stomach....no big deal...and I felt a bump on her belly so I gently pushed her legs back and started to look closely for the bump and boom!  She got me a good one in the cheek!  Good thing I was shocked for a minute cause it gave me time to think and I just calmly kept talking to her like nothing happened. I didn't make a big deal about it so she wasen't scared from the whole thing.  And I learned my lesson....she's a really nice Kitty but she's still not socialized totally yet,  and she's still acting on instinct.  She thought I was going to take a bite out of her belly or something!!  She doesn't like Tiger yet either.  You can hear them sometimes at night, not sure what they are doing but Tiger keeps his distance from her. And a couple times when I was in with them, Baby has struck out and hissed at him.  He just leaves quickly and keeps his distance.  She may be small but she's the top cat!  Sure hope they learn to like each other!  And as far as Miesha....she doesn't like either of them!  But, yesterday I was playing with Tiger with his fishing pole feather toy  (Mishas favorite toy) and Miesha came up to the door, really interested.  So I got down on the floor about 3 feet from the door, Tiger about 5 feet from the door on my left and Miesha on the other side of the door on my right.  I'd flick the toy in front of Tiger and get him playing and every so often flick it towards Miesha and she'd grab through the wire at it!  I kept this going for a few minutes!  Miesha finally walked away.  I took that as a good sign...what do you think?  I'm going to try doing that more often.  And I also put Mieshas food bowl across the hallway from their room this morning. She hasen't eaten yet today. And believe me thats VERY unusual for her....she loves her food!  So I moved it out of sight of them but still close to their room, I hope she eats now.  I'm trying to associate something she really likes with them.  What do you think?  But all in all, things are going really good!         Oh and by the way, Caliesmom.....I made that screen door out of the 1 by 3's  and chicken wire like you suggested. I'll have to take some pictures, it really turned out great!!

Well, time to go for now....I'm missing my favorite show, Ghost Hunters. Good thing they repeat it again so I can watch whatever I've missed!!  But would love to get some feedback from all of you!!  Have a great night and thanks!     Your Friend .....Cathy.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Kathy :) :clover: -

:clap::clap::clap: SUPER update :woohoo: Miesha is a a lot like Perla and some other female kitties on this site that I know of :lol3: She will just need lots of time to get used to their smell. It could take month's - Perla is finally after almost a year allowing Wendall to get closer to her without hissing/spitting and running off. It really is TIME, TIME and more TIME :lol3:

Good job on scruffing Baby and pulling her out :nod:.... SEE - then she loves her petting sessions. That is exactly how I have had to do a few cat's over the years because they refused to come out on their own accord. AND sometimes that could take FOREVER...... pulling them out of their hiding spot - gently - moves the process along much quicker :nod: :bigthumb: GREAT that Tiger is doing SO well. I am very happy to hear such good news :bigthumb: :clover: :clap:

Hope you enjoyed your TV show - I seem to miss all of my favorites lately - I am on TCS too much :rofl:

Last edited:

iris

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It was really fun your thread about Tigger. I am a cat trapper and last year trapped over 80 cats. Anyway I ended up bring in a 5 month old orange tabby..he is also named Tigger. Anyway he was born outside. Long story..but his siblings all disappeared..anyway I could not bear for him to be out there all alone so I trapped him. Took him to the vet..got him neutered and all tested and dewormed..anyway I put him in a large cage..inside the cage was a cat carrier. I used a bungee and opened the carrier door and kept it bungeed open. When  I wanted to change the littler box I undid the bungee and used a stick to close Tigger inside the carrier. I would lock the carrier and then clean up..then open everything up. Anyway I was able to pick him up. It was almost like he simply did not WANT to be feral. I kept him inside that cage for 2 weeks and then took him inside the house..into a closed room. He got used to that room and then I opened the door. He simply would not leave that room...Eventually I took hi downstairs myself. Anyway we have had him about 4 months..He will still run from us...but not as much..and he is such a little love. What amazes me is how very different each cat is. Some take so long and some just accept it so fast. Perhaps it's because Tigger's Mom was not truly feral. She was rescued as well and is doing quite well.

mieshasmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Iris, WOW!! 80 cats, thats a lot.  Were they all in your neighborhood or did you go to other areas?  What did you do with them all? My cats, name is Tiger not Tigger.  Easy mistake!! 
.  I don't know his history, only that I fed him for about 3 years before I finally decided to live trap him.  With his injury, I couldn't leave him out there any more.  And when I saw Baby Kitty was in heat and a male playing up to her, and I still had the live trap I borrowed,I'd get her too. Now they're both fixed and hopefully happier!  I want to thank you for helping all those cats!  I wish there were more people in the world like you.
.  Your right about them all being different. And I also think having other cats around plays a big part in that.  Thats why I would like to ask a question..........

ALL MY NEW FRIENDS, I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU ALL. ANY AND ALL OPINIONS APPRECIATED!!!!!     Since I got Baby Kitty, Tiger has regressed and does not like being petted as much as he used to.  He'll let me pet him for a minute then slaps at me and runs away.  Thats a big difference than before Baby Kitty.  And it's hard to work with Baby Kitty because Tiger disrupts what I'm trying to do with her.  Do you think it's to soon to let him out into the rest of the house with Miesha so I can have more one on one time with Baby?  Miesha doesn't hiss as much or as dramatically as she was.  She even comes to the door and watches, from a distance what we're doing. If One of the other cats get too close to the door when she's there, then she'll hiss.  I'd really like to get Tiger out of that room, but I'm worried it's still too soon for Miesha and I want to do it right.  WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?  And another question......I would really like to move the furniture around in Tiger and Babys room so they'll have more room to play and I can get thier food bowls and water dishes out of their line of shot while they are running around.  I find them dumped almost every morning. They play/fight all night long!!  Do you think that would be to emotionally upsetting?  I've got so many ideas for perches and such but can't do it the way the room is now.  (I'm in the room right below them and I can hear them romping right now!!)
. Thanks everyone! I'll be anxiously waiting for some answers!!  Your friend.....Cathy

iris

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh Tiger not Tigger! Sorry. No, these were cats all over the place. I worked with some rescues that get calls about ferals breeding on their property..I worked a few blocks in the poor part of a neighboring city. I was told that house was a DRUG house..I just shrugged..I told them I don't care what they do as long as they feed their cats. I am not Animal Control, or the Cops. Most of the cats were neutered, given a clipped ear and sent back. The life of a feral is not so great..but it can be much better if they are neutered. I have responsible people who try real hard and worry about these outdoor kitties..and some people who just don't care. I had to pick up a cat that really belonged to no one..Groucho..a neighborhood cat and take him to be put down. Lucky for me one of the rescues had sponsored a clinic and she took him in. I had been missing him and once I started asking people I found out he had moved into someone's garage. Lucky, she had compassion for him..when I touched him I got a strong feeling of CANCER. You could feel his vererbra. His feet were weird and I later learned he had Puffy Pad on his feet..Google that if you need an explanation. Anyway, since no one really owned him no one would take responsibility for him. In my definition of what I do..I just help cats..whatever that means. What I cannot do is feed bottle babies as I work full time. I also feed a few colonies over in the ghetto. People get pregnant cats or breeding cats on their property and the good people go looking for help. Lucky for my area there are resources. One is called the Feral Cat Project in Lynnwood Washington state. They neuter for free. Still we have hoards of free roaming unneutered cats out there. It's an issue. In my county they say there are 200,000 free roaming cats.

tati

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
HI, I have a feral cat in a house, whom I took in as 5 months old kitten. He was trapped with his litter, already neutered, de-wormed, and de-flea'd  I also had another female cat in a house, who is 5 years old. So, a year later, the feral one is not allowing me to touch him, but he tolerates me around, and he comes and asks for food. He also likes to watch me when I sleep (when I wake up, he is next to the bed looking at me). He is not spitting or hissing anymore. It is definitely a long process and I don't know how long it will take you. I just let the cat be. I try to not make him feel treatened, and I talk to him whenever he is around. He knows his name and reacts to it. He is mostly friend with my older cat, and I think when she lives out her life he will become more attached to me. He also "learned the rules" - he knows how not to be destructive. The only problem I worry about if he gets sick , as there is no way to take him to vet now. As far as keeping him flea free, I use pills for flea control I got on e-bay - capstar. It works when I add to his food. Although both are 100% indoor, the fleas sometime fin a way inside.

Dont' get discouraged. Just let him live the life he wants. He will warm up eventually, but but on his own term. He also may never become a lap cat. But you gave him a much better life and this is all that counts. If you don't expect much in return, it may just happen and surprise you. Good luck and t hank you for taking care of him, It was the right thing to do. Happy New Year.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise

HI, I have a feral cat in a house, whom I took in as 5 months old kitten. He was trapped with his litter, already neutered, de-wormed, and de-flea'd  I also had another female cat in a house, who is 5 years old. So, a year later, the feral one is not allowing me to touch him, but he tolerates me around, and he comes and asks for food. He also likes to watch me when I sleep (when I wake up, he is next to the bed looking at me). He is not spitting or hissing anymore. It is definitely a long process and I don't know how long it will take you. I just let the cat be. I try to not make him feel treatened, and I talk to him whenever he is around. He knows his name and reacts to it. He is mostly friend with my older cat, and I think when she lives out her life he will become more attached to me. He also "learned the rules" - he knows how not to be destructive. The only problem I worry about if he gets sick , as there is no way to take him to vet now. As far as keeping him flea free, I use pills for flea control I got on e-bay - capstar. It works when I add to his food. Although both are 100% indoor, the fleas sometime fin a way inside.

Dont' get discouraged. Just let him live the life he wants. He will warm up eventually, but but on his own term. He also may never become a lap cat. But you gave him a much better life and this is all that counts. If you don't expect much in return, it may just happen and surprise you. Good luck and t hank you for taking care of him, It was the right thing to do. Happy New Year.
Hi @tati and welcome to TCS!

You've posted in a pretty old thread so the member may not see your answer, but hopefully it will be of help to someone else.

If you'd like to, we would love you to introduce you and your kitties here.