So you think you can dance *possible spoilers*

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think Melissa would have been eliminated if it hadn't been for that amazing This Woman's Work routine (
). There was no way either her or Ade were going home after that.

Although I think she's amazingly talented, I'm not surprised she was eliminated. The night before when Mia said she was her favorite, that is the first time any of the judges have said anything like that. They've been clearly favoring Kayla up until this point...now suddenly they say it's a "shock" that Janette was eliminated? Maybe they should have thrown some judge love her way sooner if they wanted her to win so badly.

I actually wouldn't have been surprised if Brandon had gone home last night either. He's been underwhelming (IMO) as of late. For some reason, he annoys me.
He also seems incapable to creating chemistry with any of the girls during the routines.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Melissa, Evan and the ballet dancer female, are my favorites for now.
I don't think that Evan is the most athletic male dancer but I simply love watching him dance.

Melissa was stunning last night....
she reminds me of a blond Cyd Charisse with her long body lines.
Enjoy the video of Gene Kelly & Cyd Charisse - from singin' in the rain.

They were great.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was more shocked by the guy that was eliminated
to me, it should have been Evan or Ade, they are good dancers, but Evan has shown time and time again that he is not very good in some styles and Ade has been skating by with his strength.

At this point, all the girls are tremendous and it's hard to say who did worse than the other, but someone's got to go
I wish it had been Kayla instead of Janette, but given that Kayla had 2 excellent performances this week and was in the bottom 2, I think she'll be next.

GO JEANINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

GO JEANINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...and there you go!

I would have been happy with a Jeanine or Brandon win, more so Jeanine so it's all good.

The Paso Doble they did together was great.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think that Jeanine deserved to win...
she was an amazing dancer with tons of personality.

I did not like last night's venue ....
to large and flashy.
I felt that the dancers got lost in the glitz.

The previews of the new show that starts in Sept look very interesting.
the judges must have been crazy busy judging the auditions for the new show and completing this one.

Read the last few paragraphs of this article linked below about Paula Abdul possibly judging on SYTYCD in Sept.
Personally I hope that she returns to AI.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain..._says_fox.html

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

I think that Jeanine deserved to win...
she was an amazing dancer with tons of personality.

I did not like last night's venue ....
to large and flashy.
I felt that the dancers got lost in the glitz.
I totally agree about the set being too flashy. Most of the time it was just totally distracting and you couldn't even see the dancers.

esme

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Misty8723

I totally agree about the set being too flashy. Most of the time it was just totally distracting and you couldn't even see the dancers.
so so true. i imagine most of the 3500 audience could not see very much dancing (apart from the TV screens)

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congrats Jeanine!!

I found it very annoying when they showed the dancers from the camera way out in the audience
all in all though, awesome finale!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was hoping it would be Brandon, but I was right that he and Jeanine would be the top two.