So, who's doing what where you are?

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am on here and kinda watching TV, only not as much as I realised as I have no idea what the movie is about
Matt is playing a game on his PC and all four kitties are asleep on the bed
Quiet night here

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my brothers is downstairs, the other is at a friend's house, my parents are coming back home from Gravelbourg (a small town), I'm on here, Scratch is beside me sleeping on the bed, and our dog Butch is laying in the living room.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
everyone's sleeping..I might as well get my butt to bed, too.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now my boyfriend is sleeping right behind me on my bed (it is 2:45am) and I have no idea where the cats are, all 7 of them. I haven't seen any of them in about 2 hours. No wait the stray in the bathroom I just saw when I went in there and the stray in my room sit sleeping right behind me in the closet. But MY cats I haven't seen in hours. Downstairs somewhere sleeping. Lazy butts.

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
my bf is laying down on the futon behind me. Wonton is sitting next to him cleaning his private parts (Wonton's not my boyfriends). We're both putting off going back to cleaning the house (having a mad all-night cleaning session because a friend of mine arrives from Canada tomorrow at ten am, to stay for ten days). Am listening to The Libertines and thinking whether i should have a glass of gingerale, or orange soda.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gil and i are still on holiday and he's still painting but should be finished today, then were going out shopping to get some fresh air after the horrible smell of paint

Rosie and Sophie are wondering why their not allowed in their room, but i know they'll manage to get paint on them if they did.

I hate upheaval and can't wait to vacuum

meldonn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Right now my husand is at work and out of my hair for the day. My kids are sitting on my bed watching tv and eating breakfast. The cats are also eating their breakfast as I just feed them along with the dogs. Now everyone is happy. Oh, and I am just sitting here reading TCS until I have to get up and yell at the kids. That will be in about 5 minutes.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rob is STILL messing with the computer. The cats are STILL snoozing invisible. And I'm STILL messing around at the computer. In a little while we're going out to meet a friend and sit by False Creek drinking beer for a while. Life is tough all over.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My boyfriend is at work, and I'm just lounging around on the computer with Clover asleep at my feet. I just ate a molten caramel cake (one of those WD microwave ones) and it was really good.
I think the other cats are sleeping, the dogs are outside, the hamster is asleep, and the fish are, well.. swimming around.