So which cat Shall we get rid of!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xdx

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Attendence allowance is only available for those of 60 so niether of us apply. Thanks for all your coments and good wishes everyone.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had a friend who suffered from ME. It was debilitating, but now she's doing great, and has been for a few years now. I just wanted to send you some healing vibes {{}} from someone who knows how hard it can be.
Good luck with finding a more suitable place!

python

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Have you applied for a Council house? You should go quite high on the housing list with medical points. I live in the SW of England and our Council are pet friendly. When we got our house, they took into account the amount of cats we had and found us a house with woodland behind it (it's like living in the country) and a quiet street. They have the attitude that people's cats and dogs are part of their family. If you're in private rented accommodation, do you have to move when the lease expires? If so, you could be classed as Homeless through no fault of your own and would be offered a house fairly quickly (only snag with that is you've got to accept the first place they offer you, otherwise if you refuse for whatever reason, you are no longer classed as being homeless). Most Council's will take into account illness and disability and either find a suitable house or adapt one.

I'd go down the Council first thing on Monday morning and put your name on the list.

Good luck.

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Healing vibes heading Eva's way!

My grandmother.. she is constantly on our case about owning 4 cats. She is also our landlord and threatens to evict us if we don't get rid of them all.. but we ignore her.. no way would we ever give away our babies.. I love these guys more than anything.
One time Iw as saying about that I saved Poptart and Gordito's lives.. without me, they would ahve died.. and she said she wished they had.
adn that was it.. I gave her a cold hard stare, before turning and leaving.. slamming the door on my way out.

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gosh, I have nothing to add that would be helpful, but like many of us who are following your story, just HUGE vibes, prayers, and good wishes your way for some sort of win-win, happy ending.