So, where do your cats like it...

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Jaz likes to be scratched just about everywhere except her belly. Scratch that area at your peril, she will gladly wrap all four sets of weaponry around your arm, and she wont let go
Fave places are the base of her tail 'elevator butt
' and chin.

Jake likes his ears rubbed, hates anything near his rear end.

Izzy, well, she just collapses in a heap when scratches are on offer. Anywhere and everywhere for her

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Precious likes to be pet just about anywhere, even between her hind legs lol, .. all the time! When she's laying down on her back and I come to pet her, she purrs so loud you could hear her from 20ft away!! And she stretches and spreads out even more and she just looks like she's on
!!!!!

My Sweetie usually likes tummy rubs too, or just about anywhere except too close to between her hind legs. She just doesn't like to have her belly pet when she's in a snappy/playful mood, which is pretty common but it doesn't last long
She can be so confusing!! One minute I pet her and she scratches/bites (not very hard, and she would never do it to anybody but me once in awhile when she's really moody) me then runs away.... And the next minute she walks up to me, rubbing against my legs purring and looking at me with those "Oh I'm so sorry Meowmy I didn't mean it pwease forgive me!" it works every time!!
So I scratch her behind her ears which is her favorite spot.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tailer likes to be rubbed under the chin, Harvey prefers you limit the petting to his head and ears, and Forest
LOVES
a good belly rub.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leto86

Orion loves his belly to be rubbed.. but even more so if you scratch right in between his ears.. he freezes, closes and eyes.. and flattens his ears sideways, like a plane.. and will sit there until you stop.. he just loves that.
Yoda Ears! That's what we call it when Ophelia does that.
She looks so silly.

Trent would choose "All of the Above." He especially loves to have his tummy rubbed.

Ophelia is more of a top of the head kitty - and when she gets real relaxed she gets Yoda Ears.
But she's a prancer too - can't stand or sit or lay still when she gets loves. She just has to prance and dance around.

staciej

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Devin's all about the face anytime. Give his neck a few rubs/scratchs and he purrs, gets up and walks around then sits down for more.
He also likes a "full body pet" from JosÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]. Stroke from the head to the base of the tail and watch his elevator butt!
He'll also have a tummy rub when he's sleeping next to you. He'll paw my face (to wake me up if I'm sleeping) and then turn on his belly. If I dont do anything, he'll meow at me and give me this look "your time is running out!"

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can't answer this as it is all of the above. Scarlett is the biggest tummy **** around. Sage and Dakota doesn't care where you scritch them, as long as you scritch them - they contort their bodies all around trying to get you to scratch them in everyplace at once. Stumpy likes his cheeks stroked. Koko likes the top of her head. Pinky is the elevator butt guy. Eight-ball likes to be manhandled when scratched. Oscar just likes to be hugged close. Muddy just like to be held but only when you are standing. Who did I miss?