So What's the Problem? Got to Share this One

turtlesnewmommy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I could NOT go to sleep last night so I decided to get up and fix a dish of vanilla ice cream and curled up on the couch. Turtle all ready had her 20 hours of sleep so she was right at my side. No she won't eat directly out of the dish cuz it just isn't lady like. We had to share a spoon.

Now picture this: Turtle was draped across my lap with her rump resting on my right arm--I was holding the dish in my right hand. The spoon was in my left hand, since I'm a lefty I had to reach over her head to get to the treat..

All was good until I dropped a huge glop of ice cream right on her head!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG the Hell I was going to have to pay for this one, ut she didn't seem to notice it. Well I was trapped. I couldn't get up and I couldn't reach for a paper towel, so...........

I just leaned over and licked it off her head!

We had all ready shared the spoon so I didn't see anything wrong. And so far, I'm happy to report that i haven't coughed up ANY fur alls!!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
:lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3: Hopefully she won't expect you to groom her like that all the time!

Last edited:

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like you and Turtle have definiely bonded forever!    Love to see your posts about Turtle and how well both of you are doing.   Wouldn't Cheryl be proud of you? 

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I had to read that to DH cuz it's so funny and cute!! We were both rolling with laughter.

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I agree with the others....you definetly have a real bond!  .....and you are now officially a cat nut! :D :D  :D

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I could NOT go to sleep last night so I decided to get up and fix a dish of vanilla ice cream and curled up on the couch. Turtle all ready had her 20 hours of sleep so she was right at my side. No she won't eat directly out of the dish cuz it just isn't lady like. We had to share a spoon.
Now picture this: Turtle was draped across my lap with her rump resting on my right arm--I was holding the dish in my right hand. The spoon was in my left hand, since I'm a lefty I had to reach over her head to get to the treat..
All was good until I dropped a huge glop of ice cream right on her head!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG the Hell I was going to have to pay for this one, ut she didn't seem to notice it. Well I was trapped. I couldn't get up and I couldn't reach for a paper towel, so...........
I just leaned over and licked it off her head!
We had all ready shared the spoon so I didn't see anything wrong. And so far, I'm happy to report that i haven't coughed up ANY fur alls!!
Best story EVER! :lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3:

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I don't know how I missed this one, but what a fantastic story.  Love it!
And you know what they say..."everything tastes better with just a pinch of cat fur in it".  (at least that's what they say around this house
)