So what's on the menu tonight?

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
After ham last night and again for brunch, I think tonight we're back to cleaning up chicken. Probably I'll take some filled pasta out of the freezer and do a quasi Alfredo sauce including the chicken and some mushrooms. There's a bit of Hollandaise left from the Eggs Benny this morning that can go into the sauce. And there's berry crisp for dessert.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

After ham last night and again for brunch, I think tonight we're back to cleaning up chicken. Probably I'll take some filled pasta out of the freezer and do a quasi Alfredo sauce including the chicken and some mushrooms. There's a bit of Hollandaise left from the Eggs Benny this morning that can go into the sauce. And there's berry crisp for dessert.
Hmmm That sounds very good as well.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
After a lovely afternoon spent wandering around a touristy town, we found a nice cafe and had a very decent dinner. I had a "Greek" burger with black olives and feta cheese and DH had a chicken pannini. Very tasty!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight my aunt and I cooked supper at her place & Jack came over to eat with us. We made spaghetti, salad, potatoes, and an amazing peach cheesecake!
It was good!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was my first time eating fresh asparagus and loved it!!

We cooked eggplant zucchini and asparagus on the grill with tbone steak! yummy! we also had left over hot chips that i reheated in the oven

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just left-overs for me tonight, I have several things that need to be used up so it's going to be a variety of things, a piece of fish, 1/2 pork medallion, some left-over lemon rice with broccoli, a few pieces of asparagus a bit of Florentine sauce and a couple of other bits and pieces. For dessert some vanilla yogurt with a mixture of dried fruit..It should all prove to be quite yummy..

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

It was my first time eating fresh asparagus and loved it!!

We cooked eggplant zucchini and asparagus on the grill with tbone steak! yummy! we also had left over hot chips that i reheated in the oven
Oh, you poor deprived girl! Not had fresh asparagus before! Isn't it grand? Especially grilled -- that's a relatively recent discovery for me, and I'm addicted.

For us tonight, I'll be warming up ham and scalloped potatoes, but haven't decided yet what veg to do. And there's one more go of Berry Crisp for dessert.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight we're having burgers!

(Those of you will laugh who know where I work!!)

Lean beef, mushroom and onion for me!

Lean beef, lettuce, cheese and avo for Kieran!

YUM!

Probably a banana for pudding!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mmmm, I haven't had venison in years!
Tonight is jambalaya solw cooked for most of the afternoon. Smells good!

ink

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Enchildas. Three different kinds. Cheese. Beef. And spinach and mushrooms. On the side will be spanish style rice and refried beans.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

We had spaghetti, french bread, and corn on the cob.
My that corn of the cob sounds good. I don't think I had a good feed of corn all summer, well maybe tomorrow....we will have to see.