So What's On the Menu this Evening?

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had tilipia (fish) and these steam fried veggies with cheese sauce. It was so delicious and had a chocolate santa sucker for dessert.
Of course I had some more sun chips with guacamole for a snack. I am addicted.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Put out some ground beef this morning so I am think Spaghetti with meat sauce, salad and maybe some garlic bread.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lots of stuff in the leftovers bin. Most notably, the ends of the pork tenderloin from Friday, some ends of the Vietnamese from Saturday, and assorted other bits and pieces. We'll make something of it, and I expect it will be tasty.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're having spaghetti and italian french bread with a huge caesar salad my mom bought from 3 bears (like costco) and I LOVE their salads.
Probably some cookies or something for dessert.

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're having Chicken Helper tonight! Yuck! It's been all I can do to make it to work and back (couldn't deliver all my mail today) that side trips to the store are out of the question. So dinners have been whatever we have around the house. Usually something DH can cook since he is on seasonal layoff right now, and that is pretty simple. Mostly sandwiches and soup, which is actually something that I like alot. Thank Goodness!

Hopefully the roads will be better tomorrow and we can make a trip to the store and stock up on some things.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Well i'm trying to use up some of the stuff in the fridge because we need all the room we can get for Christmas lunch. So i'm going to poach some fish in leftover chicken stock with some mixed veges and make a salad to go with it.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't know..it's almost 6 pm and I just had time to have my first meal of the day...boy, am I dragging. Thank god for cans of green beans and water pack chicken so i could put together a fast meal, I feel ic..kkk..yy.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pasta, I think. I have some sacchetini with chicken and bacon. I'll probably do an alfredo sauce for it.