So, what's on the agenda this weekend?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

YES!!! This house is getting too small and we knew it was only a first home buyers home and would only last us a few years.
I am soooo excited about the prospect of buying our next home
Oh have fun looking @ houses!!!

And sweet Jasmine is walking!? How exciting!!
She is just darling

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing big here...DH is going on a kayak outing for 4 hours and I will probably come home and go back to bed
(who am I kidding? I'll be on TCS!)
And preparing for the first day of school on tuesday and starting my new job on tuesday!

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tonight - Finish cleaning litter boxes and the stud enclosure

Tomorrow - Morning: General housecleaning Afternoon: Watching the Busch Race at the Brickyard! Evening: Probably go to bed early.

Sunday - Watching the Nextel Cup Race at the Brickyard!!

lucat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Saturday is our library book/sale -I'm on the Friends of the Library Board so I have to spend sometime there-rather be in my gardens with the beautiful weather we're supposed to have- Definitely will be outside on Sunday in the gardens & watching my Monarch butterflies flying & their caterpillars munching away on my milkweed

Happy weekend to everyone!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tomorrow is the annual Peach Festival in a little town that boarders the one I live in. Mom and I will be going toghether. I'm in search of one of thoes aroma therapy bags that you can heat up. I need it for my back at work and things.

Other than that I really hope to get some work done on my curtains. We'll see.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to the shelter today to volunteer of course.
and I got there at 1 and at about 2 I went to the 4-H fair and with a girl who is fostering Quincetta (she had to have knee surgery) and she brought Quincetta ; she's a shepherd/lab mix but mostly lab. and I brought a pit bull / lab mix named Dixie and she is the sweetest and she loved everyone!
I think she wrapped her paw around a little girl's finger, because she loved her! I mean who wouldn't love her?
Quincetta was very good, of course. She is sweet and so is Dixie and they are both very loveable!
and I got back to the shelter and ran the dogs at the shelter.
it was a great adoption day, so I heard.

tomorrow my parents are going somewhere and I am dog sitting my own dogs since I don't want to go somewhere where I don't know a lot of people.
and I will probably play on the computer, get some housework done, take care of the dogs and the kitties of course, read some more of "the dogs who found me" by Ken Foster..I recommend this book, it's sad but sweet all at the same time. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

cyber cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's the long weekend and I can't believe I have nothing planed. I would normally be camping right now. I've been so busy lately I guess I just haven't had time to even think about it.
So I'll take it as it comes.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today I have my sister's bridal shower ALL FREAKIN DAY(miss bridezilla, here I come
) and then tomorrow I have the TCS meet-up. It has been relaxing this weekend since Trav left yesterday morning to visit his sister

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is Mother-Daughter weekend!!!

Hubby and boys are gone camping for the WHOLE weekend!!! We are SHOPPING,shopping and more shopping