SO? Whatcha Doing for the 3-Day Weekend?

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

I'm just going to be recooperating from surgery yesterday. (Carpal tunnel sucks, especially in your dominate hand. I feel like I can't do much of anything, I'm lost without my left hand!)
Big hugs to you Barb! and thoughts for a fast recovery!

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well today I worked in the yard all day planting flowers and shrubs.

OUCH - my body hasn't been this sore in years! Who would've thought yard work could make one so sore?!
I hope we're going out tonight cause I need a Corona!! or 2!

Memorial Day picnics tomorrow and Monday. And I'm off on Tuesday too - for a icky dentist appointment.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe weekend!!! Hurray - summer is finally here!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm wiped out and it's only Saturday.

Slept until 8:00 (what luxury!) but had an appointment to have my oil changed at 9:00. Still managed 3 cups of coffee. From the oil change, went to WalMart for cat food (what a madhouse!) and then to DSW, for their big shoe sale (got 3 pairs). Topped off my gas tank and headed home.

Bill figured that today was better than tomorrow for groceries and we did the weekly shop. Once home, I cleaned the bathroom and half of the kitchen. I'll mop it tomorrow. Frankly, I'm working WAY too hard, for a holiday weekend.

Monday, my parents are coming for a barbecue: big slabs of ribs, baked beans, corn-on-the-cob and potato salad. For dessert, I have a watermelon and Pops is bringing pie and ice cream.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well it is 3/4 through Sunday here, and I'm so bored! I wish my boyfriend wasn't busy! *sigh* Nana is picking me up at 4:30 and I'm really excited to see all the kitts again and have a roast chicken.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

Monday, my parents are coming for a barbecue: big slabs of ribs, baked beans, corn-on-the-cob and potato salad. For dessert, I have a watermelon and Pops is bringing pie and ice cream.
Yeah! We're doing this with neighborhood friends up here. That sounds FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!! Ribs! Corn! Watermelon! I just made fresh salsa from scratch, or some would say pico de gallo....added tiny bits of peaches and nectarines and it's instantly summer salsa. It's about 85 here and this has been the sunniest Memorial Day weekend here in years!

aussie cat love

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Back to work today but we had a 40th Birthday Party and watched my nephew play under 9's footy (Aussie Rules that is)